GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Z

Travall Divider

Got a spouse or child whose acting up? Maybe a pet you would like to keep from climbing over your back seats? The Travall does it all! Second pic is stock photo to show installed. $100/obo Act now or miss out on the deal of a lifetime. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Z

Off. RT Cable- Micro Can

Have an official ross tech cable up for grabs since this version will no longer work in the Tiggy. Microcan connector. $125 obo.
  3. Z

VW drug mule

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h2URjSNXQGE&feature=youtu.be Remember when people were mind blown to find a little umbrella holder in the door?
  4. Z

Center trim got me!

Guess I am now in the brotherhood of sliced fingers... cracked bezel around the shifter got me good. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Z

Advice needed from the pros

Hey Guys, Finally getting around to wheels and tires now that my stockers are donezo. I have decided on Flow One F3s, they are 18x8 et45 and I would like to run a 235 on em. Playing around on willtheyfit and looking at pictures here it seems like this would be a relatively good match...
  6. Z

Standalone oil pressure gauge install question

So I ordered an Aeroforce Tech defroster vent pod and a prosport gauge. Got the pod and gauge installed without issue but having a tough time determining the best location for the sensor itself. From what Ive read about older gens (first vw) people had to buy 42dd's relocation kit or an oil...
  7. Z

New Revo hybrid turbo

Anybody hear anything about this yet? A shop local to me is currently beta testing this and their facebok quote claims "it makes an Is38 look small currently has picked up 60hp more than an Is38 setup and the vehicle will be knocking on the door of 500hp when final tuning is sorted." Final...
  8. Z

Just how inaccurate is the p3 0-60 timer... not that it means too much in the big sch

So the other day I was traveling along a nice straight and good condition back road. Just decided I'd play around with the 0 to 60 feature. 2 times in a row got the exact same result. Sadly I couldn't repeat a third because other cars started showing up coming home from work. Has anyone really...
  9. Z

Removing annoying suggested gear indicator semi-success

Hey guys, I've read through the entire Vagcom thread in the past, I'll admit it's been awhile but a search turned up nothing on this. So thought I'd put the info out there because I've seen numerous inquiries/complaints about it before. I didn't really want to bury this in 16375850 pages of VCDS...
  10. Z

BFI Mounts Install: Now Dash Warning Lights: case closed

BFI Mounts Install: Now Dash Warning Lights: Vids added Edit: Got home cleared codes, went for a short little drive and lights are gone. No worries. Videos have now been linked in a lower post. Hey all, so I just installed my BFI mounts today. Upon completion my dash is lit up a little bit. I...
  11. Z

Austin Wheels bubbling?!?!?

Hey all, so I noticed this smudge on my wheels during a quick cleaning today while it's almost 70 degrees here in MD in February! Grabbed my brush and started working on it, the actual smudge itself came off but left a rather nasty secondary smudge, oxidation, discolored looking mark behind...
  12. Z

I need new friends

Anyone who golfs, on here around Frederick Md who won't do this to my car after I beat em? Buddy of mine accidentally opened my door into my ac unit. After being reminded the ac unit was there btw. [emoji22] poor bastard bout shit himself. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Z

Eurodyne Logs Analyzation/Comparison

Hey guys, There was a thread on here before regarding logging but it didn't really capture what I was looking for and died off quickly (Eurodyne Data Logs thread, only something like 4 posts in it and it was a question about how to do it). I was able to finally find a chance to go out and do...
  14. Z

Summer Mats and Monster Mats up for grabs

Went full weather tech. I'm thinking $75 for both sets, summer mats have never been in the car except when I picked it up from the dealership. Immediately switched to the monster mats right there in the lot before driving off. Monster mats have been sitting in the garage for a few months now...
  15. Z

anybody use this pet barrier?

https://www.travall.com/en-us/volkswagen/the-travall-guard-tdg1409#specification-table Reviews would be nice, if anyone uses this brand or has used this brand before in other vehicles.
  16. Z

Anyone been following this?

http://www.racingline-performance.com/vwr-oem-mega Just heard about it today for the first time... Sounds like another intriguing option from another reputable company.
  17. Z

Let's figure out what's up with my vehicle this time around

Hey guys a ton of you on here are giving great advice and I have a smaller hopefully easy to diagnose problem on my hands. I just had a new clutch installed last week before leaving on a business trip and then began to notice a rather annoying change in my cars behavior. Having left for my trip...
  18. Z

Stainless clutch line question

Stainless clutch line concern and update So I had my clutch installed today and had ordered the KMD clutch line to go with it. Long story short, my tuner said he did not feel comfortable installing the KMD line. "High possibility of it ripping off the clutch master cylinder" wre his exact...
  19. Z

Opinion on next thing to do to my GTI

stuck between a rock and hard place here, looking for few opinions. The three things I am having a hard time choosing between are a clutch upgrade, wrap job and intercooler. To some this may seem like a no brainier but here's where it gets tough. I was given the info of the shop doing the...
  20. Z

Sound system upgrade plan... recommendations or advice on components picked

Hey guys, So after almost a year with my baby the time has come to do something about the sound system and get the standards I am looking for. I would love to keep the factory HU since it controls and displays so much information I use daily. I just have zero experience keeping a factory head...