GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. O

Anyone know how to remove this? DAP interior cover.

The plastic piece with the red dot. Since I solved the sunroof rattle, I hear this thing squeek and rattle all the time. Gotta get in there and put some tape in places. I'm assuming there's clips there but knowing where they are placed and where to pull would be helpful.
  2. O

RossTech Micro-Can Unlimited VIN

SOLD RossTech Micro-Can unlimited VIN - used twice. $206 shipped USPS priority. A non-ridiculous OBO will be considered. PayPal buyer pays 3% fee if not “gifting.” If you want pics, let me know...it’s a cable. I’ve sold stuff here, GolfMK6, and VWVortex under the same name. Shoot me a PM so...
  3. O

1.8 TSI Making Tapping Noise on Acceleration

2017 Golf SEL TSI Less than 2k miles Upon acceleration, let's say getting up to speed from a stop light with about 10-15% throttle, I'm getting this tapping/clicking noise from the engine/front area. It's not obscenely loud, took several times to get audio. I have not heard it from the outside...
  4. O

New Ununused Roadside Assitance & First Aid Kit

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Both items are NEW and unused in plastic. Has velcro on back to stick to side of trunk. VW Roadside Assistance Kit - Black Part Number...
  5. O

Pro-Clip w/Garmin Mount

ProClip w/Garmin mount attachment. ProClip - $30 Garmin Mount - $30 Selling for $40 shipped.
  6. O

VW Elastic Cargo Net (Golf)

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD VW elastic cargo net. I see these are going to $90 on ECS. $70 Shipped. No rips or tears. I never used it. Don't like the price? Make an offer! VIDEO I Found
  7. O

US Millworks Standard Front Plate Holder

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD US Millworks standard front plate holder. Black. Comes with all mounting hardware. $70 shipped. Paypal only.
  8. O

RossTech Micro-Can

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD My GTI has been sold. Selling my Genuine Rosstech Micro-Can cable for $190 shipped. Don't like the price? Make an offer! Paypal verified only.
  9. O

F/S Ed's GTI Reps w/HID Kit & OEM LP Grill

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD For sale: Ed's replica GTI headlights AND OEM lighting package grill (so your stripes line up). I'm selling this as a package and do not wish to split. Headlights will include the HID kit Ed used to provide. I think it ran about $100 for the...
  10. O

GTI OEM Grill

MK7 GTI OEM Grill - Non lighting package vehicle. 3000 miles, no dings/dents/scratches. Comes with VW and GTI emblem. Boxed and ready to go. $135 shipped. Send a PM so I get notified on my phone.
  11. O

Fuel Guage

Does this seem normal? It's happened on all my fill ups since I purchased the vehicle...all 3 or so fill ups. Would pump a full tank. Needle shoots up to full. A couple miles down the road...it drops fast to here.
  12. O

MS/LA/AL GTI/Golf

Anyone here? Speak up! Especially if you have VAGCOM. I'm in Southern Mississippi.
  13. O

I'm back in a GTI...with a question

So...i traded in my MK6 when i moved to snow country for a Forester. Now i'm done with snow country and moved back south. Grabbed me a new GTI S w/o lighting. I wanted lighting but they couldnt find the color I wanted in an S. The order time was wild and Ed's lights seem really good so that...