GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. phope1

VW Connect dataplug and app

Saw this earlier on another forum VW UK dealers are supposedly offering a free Bluetooth OBD dongle for use with the app, VW Connect Will ask tomorrow at my local dealer and see if they have any Once paired with a phone, it offers a variety of smart functions, fuel readings, trip info...
  2. phope1

Remote key jammers

Another good reason to turn on the audible beep function- at least you'll hear it has locked properly http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-38195281
  3. phope1

Leaked video of updated infotainment

If you believe the post here http://jalopnik.com/volkswagen-may-reveal-this-humble-golf-with-audi-s-high-1747707847 , this is a leaked promo video intended for VW at the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show in January 2016 Combination shown of a gesture controlled screen and TFT dash panel -...
  4. phope1

Wheel colour change

Longest day of the year, summer not even started, and through a chance conversation yesterday, have been offered a set of winter wheels & tyres for a good price :) Someone tidying out their house in prep for a house sale and I guess at this time of year he just wants shot of them rather than...
  5. phope1

Front plate bracket

Some twit reversed back into my car last night whilst we both stopped at the ATM :rolleyes: Parked up, I was looking for my wallet, and whilst getting ready to get out of the car, saw the BMW slowly reversing closer...and closer...and despite 'liberal' use of the horn...felt the ominous knock...
  6. phope1

Siri. Bluetooth & Discover/Discover Pro

Quick question that I haven't see answered elsewhere In my previous Volkswagen CC (RNS-310 sat nav), activating Siri on an iPhone whilst the phone was connected via Bluetooth allowed you to speak & hear Siri commands via the audio system, playing out of the speakers Doing the same on my GTD &...
  7. phope1

Tornado Red GTD

Golf GTD was ordered back in very early October. I wanted to make sure it was ordered early so I could have it as a new company car in early 2015. I'd not been driving since January 2014 due to ill health with a couple of conditions (in fact, since June 2009, I'd not been able to drive for 40...