GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. S

Large Gear Indicator

We are 2-3 years into MK7 in the US (GTI vs R) and still did not find any solution to display a large gear indicator in dash or in MFD (that would not be conveniently placed though) or even with a third party hardware/gauge. Has anybody come across anything to have a large, in your face, gear...
  2. S

Caliper dust boots dry and cracking

I've been on the track 8 days in all and the car has around 13000 miles. I have noticed the caliper dust boots (on fronts) are dry and cracking. Is this normal for this low mileage and only this few number of track days, or are my racing pads crap and overheat (no shims on them as well), doing...
  3. S

MK7 Golf R Best Camber Angle?

Hi everyone. I know this a delicate subject but please try to contain your answers as much as possible. Basically, I am asking if anyone installed IE camber plates (or other camber adjustment set up) on a STOCK suspension (non DCC or DCC) and if you could tell me what would be a best COMPROMISE...
  4. S

FS: Enkei TX5 18x8.5 ET42 5x112 Platinum Gray, NC local

SOLD: Enkei TX5 18x8.5 ET42 5x112 Platinum Gray, NC local SOLD!!! Set of four wheels Enkei TX5 18x8.5 ET42 5x112 used in very good condition. Have had these for about 24k miles. The wheels are free of any damage, never raced, just normal street drive. There are only two minor cosmetic flaws on...
  5. S

FS: 2015 GTI S DSG in NC

SOLD: 2015 GTI S DSG in NC SOLD One owner MK7 GTI S with DSG very clean and well maintained. The car still smells new. It runs, drives and breaks great. Changed oil and filter approx every 7000 miles with RedLine high performance and did all other recommended maintenance, including tire...
  6. S

FS: APR Boost Gauge System MK7 (Red needle)

FS: New APR Boost Gauge System MK7 (Red needle) SOLD! Up for sale is a brand new, never installed APR Boost Gauge System for MK7 with red needle. Basically is everything you see here. I originally purchased it from Modded Euros but never installed it and I can't return it because it's past...