GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. SlowMK7Driver

Annoying noise coming from the driver seat

Any body here have this kind of annoying noise coming from the driver seat of your MK7 GTI, what did u do to get it fix? Looking forward for the possible solution, thanks guys! Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk
  2. SlowMK7Driver

Coilover KW V3

Just got my KW V3 coilover installed & balance, I asked for the copy of balance sheet & it's all good, but when I got home I've notice that the right rear wheel is a little bit higher compare to the left rear wheel. as I remember I read in some forum that the mk7 gti has that kind of hight...
  3. SlowMK7Driver

TBE Unitronic MK7 GTI

Got my Unitronic TBE installed today, Drove it home like a normal drive on the highway, after 30mins driving engine light came on, Is any of u guys have the same problem after installing the Unitronic exhaust system? what should I do? I'm worried about this. Pls help me guys I am new to VW...
  4. SlowMK7Driver

MK7 GTI APR STAGE 2+

My Unitronic TBE is coming next week and I am planning to get APR STAGE 2+ TUNE, is any of u guys have this set up? How's the performance? Is anyone of you got any problem after getting this tune done? Any suggestions is very appreciated. Thanks in advance :) Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk
  5. SlowMK7Driver

Unitronic Catback + APR downpip

Anyone here tried this combination mods? I am picking up my unitronic catback on friday for my MK7 GTi and now I am thinking of getting downpipe, just wonder if the APR downpipe is compatible to unitronic catback or should I get unitronic downpipe to match with my catback. I am new on VW. I...