GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Plastic

Discovery Nav - making a fool of me

I've given my discovery Nav system the benefit of the doubt until now. I found its habit of taking me down the quietest, least traveled country lanes quite amusing. Why follow the A-road when 4 B-roads save you 50 meters of travel as the crow flies. But tonight, when traveling somewhere I had...
  2. Plastic

Leather durability

Hi all, excuse if there are already posts on this, search is very poor. I've had my gtd a week (300 miles), and already the drivers side leather seat is looking a bit baggy. Seat just feels a bit under-stuffed. Is this common, to be expected, or should I raise it with the dealer? Not had full...
  3. Plastic

Golf R Headlights

Hi guys, bit confused on this one. As I understand it, the GTI/GTD have a single LED horseshoe per unit, whereas the R has 2 per unit, is this correct? The units look superficially identical, with the GTI/GTD's even having the plastic housing for the additional LED. So are the additional...
  4. Plastic

Mk7 Factory Build Video

You may have seen this already, but it's a fascinating video of the mk7 build process. Robots are incredible! http://youtu.be/9oXsUo8soNM