GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

VWR Racingline Turbo Inlet Pipe

Selling my VWR Racingline Turbo Inlet Pipe. No seals as it only came with a single one when I got it and it snapped on install. This is the version that uses two small o-rings. Asking $100. Open to trades, but not sure what I'd like lol. Located in Las Vegas. Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  2. R

034 Springs Review

So after a week of having my 034 springs on, I've taken it to and from work, gotten groceries, and did a few twisty roads. This is my first time lowering my car, so initially I thought it was a little rough and almost regretted it. After a few drives I either I got used to it or it settled a...
  3. R

FS: HPA Competition Catback

Selling my catback because I need the money more than noises right now. Extremely loud, sounds beautiful on start ups and when you're on it. Hard to have a conversation when cruising though lol. Asking $1000 + shipping OBO Also have the HPA downpipe with catted section for stock exhaust and...
  4. R

FS: Stock part + Injen Evo Intake

Part are off '16 GTI SE non-pp Stock front endlinks - $50 Stock intercooler - $50 Stock rear sway - $50 Injen Evolution Intake - SOLD Stock motor mount - $50 Stock trans mount - $50 All prices are + shipping / OBO. Please comment if you PM so I can get notifications. Thanks all.
  5. R

Shorty's Short Shifter Review

Alright so after having Shorty's short shifter on my car for a few weeks it's time for a review. I had the main lever on for a while before I finally got the 42DD bushings in. Mike put the shifter at about 30% reduction for me which was just about what the diesel geek I took off was. Taking the...
  6. R

Reflex Silver GTI (Jinks)

Late 2014 I started looking for my first car and came upon the mk7 golf. I instantly loved it and researched the car nonstop, even on here. I watched countless videos on youtube multiple times. Finally, on Halloween 2014, I initially went to a couple dealerships (a Dodge and a Volkswagen) to...