GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dr_mat

Need a rear light bulb holder for 2013 estate.

Hi all, Anyone know if the light bulb holder assembly (non-LED) for the 2013 mk7 estate is available separately or does it only come with a whole new light cluster? We are showing a fault on the right rear brake/side light and on inspection we have the same charring and melted plastics around...
  2. dr_mat

Replacement front bumper.

Hi all, After a small coming together our car needs a new front bumper. Since it's being done on the insurance I don't have a great deal of control on what's done, but out of curiosity I wonder if anyone knows the following: - do you buy body coloured bumpers and trims or do they come only...
  3. dr_mat

Air con regas.

Hi all, Our mk7 seems to have pretty pathetic aircon these days. I suspect it just needs a regas but does anyone have any experience with the usual suspects (Kwik fit) Vs dealer. It seems kwik fit will do it for £50 at least, but.. any gotchas? I would imagine this was a pretty common and...
  4. dr_mat

Common issues: creaking front suspension.

Ok, I thought I'd start a thread up that focusses on this particular common problem with the Mk7. So common in fact that VW have acknowledged that this noise can be generated on any and all Mk7 golf, and that it is in fact "normal". I'd like you guys to be the judge of that, so here's a crappy...
  5. dr_mat

UK Service Regime 1.4 TSi

Hi all, Given that my local dealer has made zero effort to actually tell me what the servicing options are on our Golf 1.4 TSi Estate, I'm asking the forum.. I am aware that there is a "variable" and a "fixed" servicing regime, but I'm not at all clear on whether there's also a requirement for...
  6. dr_mat

Polish out ... ?

Some assholes can't drive.
  7. dr_mat

Tail light death?

That's not supposed to happen mr Volkswagen...