GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Suddenly low power

Hi guys Today when i turn on the car i drive it I notised 25% approximatly lower power!!! Any idia ?
  2. B

Vibration sound in dashboard

Hi guys I notised today a vibration sound from the dashboard , i can hear it clearly when i close the door and when i drive. Any ideia ???
  3. B

Guys .. I got mine today ...

Hey guys today i got my R from the dealer .. It is lapiz blue , but the calipers are black , shouldnt be blue calipers ?
  4. B

Is that true !!!!

Hi guys Is that true ???? Pls check this out ... http://usat.ly/1mlvXzg Do we have anything to do with our Rs?
  5. B

White or lipaz blue ?

Guys ... Tommorow is the day :) I will place my order , im in the middle of two colors white and lapiz blue. Im planning in the future to add some wheels , foil wrap . What is the best color out the two above do you recommend ? :)
  6. B

Shall i wait for next year ?

Hi guys Im planning now to go a head and get the R , but some of my freinds are advicing me to wait for one year in order to check if there are any faults or recalls on the car that can be resolved on the second year , is that true ?
  7. B

18 or 19 for kuwait ?

Hi guys Im about to order my R , the big qoustion over her shall i choose 18 or 19 inch wheel ? I live in kuwait and the road is not that good. Im ordering also adaptive chaises control. Any recommendations?