GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Anyone got these symptoms

Mk7 golf r dsg 5 door. 14 plate delivered by lease company end of march... 4000 miles. Noise like jangling keys from engine. Also when pulling up to traffic lights for example engine idles at 1500 rpm briefly then comes back to normal idle speed. .. Thanks
  2. G

Dsg right hand paddle

Hi all.. Does anyone know why the right hand dsg gear paddle has + and off... Thanks
  3. G

Vibration

Hi all.. Quick question.. Driving the car at anything up to 70mph no problem steering wheel fine all good. Above 70 my there is a vibration, but the steering wheel doesn't vibrate it feels further down.. Anyone got any ideas car has done 3200 miles some slowly some twice the speed limit...
  4. G

Any ideas?

2 brand new golf r. Being put onto the back of towtrucks on M62 ... Saturday about 9.30 any info
  5. G

dash cameras any good...

Quick question am looking into a dash cam has anyone got any experience of them Thanks
  6. G

Dimming instrument binnacle lights

Hi has anyone any idea how to dim the lights in the instrument binnacle as there is no dimmer switch next to the light on switch .thanks
  7. G

did your Golf R arrive with 98 Ron fuel in it

Question . Did the dealers put 98 Ron fuel in you new car . Has anyone had not had the recomended fuel grade ? Just asking after my other post.and the reply back from VW technical . If the dealer delivers your car with anything other than 98 Ron will that be a case for neglect ? Views please
  8. G

98 Ron fuel

Hi all ordered company R Monday due to be delivered next Friday . Reading the vw brochure it specifies 98 Ron . How has everyone got on finding the good stuff as my local sainsburys super unleaded is 97 ?
  9. G

Roof bars for mk7 r

Does anyone know if you can fit roof bars to the R as I carry mountain bikes regularly. Thanks