GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. P

Traction Control button missing

Any reason why I do not have the traction control button down by the gear stick? I would like this option and wonder if the loom is behind the blank plate? and then it needs to be programmed in. Thanks
  2. P

Bulb Types / Specs

I am looking at replacing my bulbs around the outside of the car(long story)how can I find out what type of bulb fits where without actually taking things apart. I looked in the handbook but cannot find specs, only how to remove them.:confused:
  3. P

SPORT MODE driving button

I have only ever had my car in sport mode and thought the suspension hardened a little but my manua(BOOK)l only mentions the steering wheel, engine, any other changes? Does the car set in normal position drive or feel different. I do not have ACC so hope this helps.
  4. P

Satnav update, not happy:(

I have been very happy with the satnav system in the car, I use it a lot for my deliveries around town so on the display I have it zoomed in to 75 yards so to see every thing I need to, this is my default so never has to adjust it again. My car went in for a recall and the unit was up dated to...
  5. P

Boot LED light installed

I decided to remove the original bulb in the boot and replace it with a LED which can be purchased off ebay. It give's a matching colour to the interior lights and is much brighter. Only a small mod but worth doing. Link below is not the exact one as I bought mine months ago but as long as your...
  6. P

Next Thursday I collect my Golf

I sold my 350z last week after owning it for 6 years, what a amazing car. I also have a Vauxhall Corsa diesel that is also for sale, that is used everyday. I decided to buy a GT TDi which I collect next Thursday. I was torn between colors believe it or not but I went for deep black as it has 4k...
  7. P

Black or White?

Merry xmas. This is my first post so thought I would say hi. I am looking at purchasing a TDi GT very soon but I cannot make my mind up. There is a black 3 door I have my eye on with Bi-Xenon headlights, panoramic Sunroof, dual climate. I test drove the car and love it but there are a few...