GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. oliver

Wheels upgrade, what did you guys think?

So guys, i just upgraded the wheels, hope you all like it!
  2. oliver

Media playback from AVI, MPEG, Divx, H.264

Ok, guys so i just got my ride and i cant seem to find a good program to convert all my .x264, .ts, or .mp4 files to play on my screen. Tried a lot and when i try to play, i get a file error msg. Can someone give me a hint? Thank you all. :)
  3. oliver

White GTI First Picks! its HERE!!!

Sup guys, after long wait and some nights awake, here it is!!! Will post more pics during this week! 19" Santiago Wheels upgrade soon.
  4. oliver

VIM (Video in Motion) Solution.

Ok guys, so i found some companies that already have a solutions for the VIM on the Discover Pro 8". I'm getting this and will test as soon as my car arrives! If anyone would give some feedback earlier or add other companies, please do it. Here are the sites...
  5. oliver

How long did you or are you waiting for your new golf?

Delivery week confirmed! March 10-15/2014 Ordered: Dezember 15/2013 So here in brazil we take approximate 3 moths to get exactly the car you want at the dealer. How about in your country/city ?
  6. oliver

My Old VR6

So guys, since this is christmas i want to share an old video i made of my old MK4 VR6 :D http://youtu.be/Qx9wWJFH6Zc Merry Christmas guys!!
  7. oliver

Original Tires: Witch one is it?

So guys, i know that this is the optional 19" wheels in the UK as i've seen on the brochure and found this tech information about it: 235/35R19, But on this video were a guy shows off this exact wheels on an autoshow, it appears 225/35R19 Can someone confirm witch one is it!? I want to...
  8. oliver

New GTI Mystic Black Salvador Brazil

I just took these photos from a dealer in Salvador, very nice! :) Just bought one, but solid white! Will be here in feb. I really prefer the European Austin Wheels: Can someone recomend a good place to buy them? Thx.