GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. stevieXV

h&r 45mm springs fitted on mk7 gti

Hi finally got the springs fitted today and only got one quick snap before work Before After Side by side More pics tomorrow when the cars washed
  2. stevieXV

carbon grey gti

First of a few snaps of the car as it sits now Plans for the future are H&R 45mm springs which are already ordered. Exhaust system havent decided on a specific one yet. Tint tail lights Cold air induction kit/BOV then a remap. Down the line i may go for bigger turbo...
  3. stevieXV

h&r springs ordered

Just ordered a set of h&r 45mm springs after a good while of thinkn between these the 35mm h&rs and eibach 20/15 springs hopefully be here and have them installed by next weekend any-one found any lowered 45mm yet cant find pictures
  4. stevieXV

looking a dump valve/blow off valve whats the difference

Hi folks as the title suggests am new to turbo cars and always had vtec engines so this is all new to me want to know the difference between a dump valve and a blow off valve all im after really os the whoosh noise when i let off the throttle to change gears. Any recommendations? Thanks
  5. stevieXV

Carbon grey mk7 gti

hi folks new to the forum just purchased a mk7 gti tho im not getting it till 28th sept :( something to do with finance on their part but anyway below are some pictures of my old cars and the gti hope you like them first off was my 1.4 civic ej9 the start of the addiction to petrol next was...