GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. scientificharmony

Disable Exhaust Flaps - mk 7.5 R (2019)

How's it going troops? I was wondering has anyone on this forum been able to disable the exhaust flaps on a 2019 mk 7.5 R with Obdeleven? I have done this on my previous mk 7 R, but the coding I have tried does not seem to work. I followed these steps: Start engine 2. Select Race Mode 3. DSG...
  2. scientificharmony

DSG Farts on mk 7.5 R - 7 speed

Hey Guys I recently upgraded my Mk7 R (manual) to a 7.5 R (DSG 7 speed) with Keyless entry. I have yet to hear any DSG farts on my car. I put the car into Race/Sport and put the boot down. I had the window down but I am yet to hear any DSG farts Am i doing something wrong? Any help...
  3. scientificharmony

Adjust dipped beam brightness - Golf R

Hey all is it possible to adjust the brightness of the bixenon dipped beams on the mk7 R via obdeleven? the passenger side headlight on my R seems very dim compared to the driver side and id just like to know if it’s either A: the bixenon bulb needs replaced Or B: i have changed the...
  4. scientificharmony

Reset Oil Change Now by OBdeleven

Hey guys can someone tell me how to reset the change oil now warning on obdeleven? i followed all steps to reset it from the web but it still says 0 days to oil change. i changed distance driven and time driven to 0 as well but this still does not remove that warning. maybe @DV52 can assist...
  5. scientificharmony

Both DRLs with parking lights

OBDeleven users: can someone please tell me how to enable both DRLs on my 7R to come on with parking lights? Only the left side lights up. Don would definitely know this answer. thanks all
  6. scientificharmony

Brakes and Springs

Hey guys i wonder could some of you lovely people help me pick brake discs / pads and lowering springs for my 2015 Golf R? Id like to lower my R by 25mm. Also, i have selected some disks and pads for my R but i am not sure if they are right. RIDEX BRAKE DISC FRONT AXLE, PERFORATED / VENTED, Ø...
  7. scientificharmony

Reset headlights/DRLs to default

Hey all I made some tweaks to my DRLs / Headlights via OBDeleven. For what ever reason, one of the DRLs is off when on 3rd light setting. I was wondering is there a way to revert back to factory defaults on OBDeleven so that the DRL comes back on?
  8. scientificharmony

DRL only on left

Hey Guys I wonder could someone assist me getting my DRLs sorted? I have done various tweaks to the lights under central electronics on OBDeleven and for some reason I cannot figure out why this is doing this. when the light switch is on Auto, both drls are on and everything works fine, but if...
  9. scientificharmony

19" ISPIRI ISR6 ALLOYS AND TIRES FOR 18" MK7 GTD ALLOYS AND TIRES

Hi all I am trading my GTD in and I need to get the original GTD alloys onto my car again. I have a set of 19" Ispiri ISR6 alloys on my car that are 3 weeks old with Davanti tires and I would like to trade them with the original 18" MK7 GTD alloys with tires. I am based in Belfast, Northern...
  10. scientificharmony

VWR Springs + 19" Alloys

Hi Guys I am planning on ordering new alloy wheels and VWR springs this weekend for my Mk7 GTD. I was wondering could anyone give me any information on whether these 2 will be compatible with my car and not cause any issues such as rubbing. Alloys...
  11. scientificharmony

Identify these wheels

Does anyone know what these wheels are?
  12. scientificharmony

Best washing methods

Hi guys When it comes to washing my GTD for the first time, I want to make sure i use the right equipment when doing this. I have a couple of questions which Id like your opinions on: 1. What type of soap do you use on paint work - I want to maintain the look of the paint work. 2. What kind of...
  13. scientificharmony

Heir Frauline has Arrived!

Hey guys I took delivery of my new GTD today and I am well pleased. The quality totally blows me away. The drive his super quiet, especially with the soundaktor disabled. Heir Frauline is a piece of engineering art. More pics to follow Chris
  14. scientificharmony

GTD - How much Torque

Hey guys Ive been reading reviews and the Golf Brochure and there is a little confusion to how much torque the GTD actually has. The brochure states that the GTD has 350n Torque, yet on most reviews the amount of torque mentioned is 380nm. Which is correct? The R has 380nm or torque, does the...
  15. scientificharmony

Stunning MK1 GTI

Hey all I came across this video on YouTube and thought id share it with you guys. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UTzUSaunxk&spfreload=10
  16. scientificharmony

Adding a bass sub unit.

Hi guys Does anyone know If the mk7s media head unit has the ability to add additional speakers such as a bass speaker in the boot. Any info appreciated guys Chris
  17. scientificharmony

Order Tracker Messed up ?

Hi guys A few weeks ago I got notification that my GTD was at stage 4 being built. When I checked today it said it was at stage 3, build week confirmed lol Are we going backwards in the process ? :eek:
  18. scientificharmony

What do you LOVE about your GTD?

Hey guys I want to know what you GTD owners love about it? I currently have a GTD in order and I am looking forward to it. I've seen some nice GTDs on this forum and would like to know how your experience is going ? :D
  19. scientificharmony

Scratch in Drivers Side Window

Hi Guys I recently noticed a scratch on my drivers side window. It looks like it has happened while I had the window down and when it has returned to closed position, something has been stuck and scratched it. The scratch isnt deep enough to feel but It can be seen from the inside when looking...
  20. scientificharmony

17" Singapore tire pressure

alright guys does anyone know what the tire pressure is for the 17" Singapore alloys? I can't find it anywhere. it's usually on the door frame but I can't see it.