GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. dipth

Dynamic Light Assist at high speeds

I've noticed that when you drive faster than 100 km/h on motorways at night the Dynamic Light Assists always masks out everything but the side of the road. If I drive below 100 km/h on a normal road, it only masks out the opposing lane if there is oncoming traffic, it still lights up my own...
  2. dipth

Happy with my new car

I took delivery of this beauty last friday so I've been driving her for about a week now without any issues what so ever. The best description I've been able to come up with about how she drives, is like a hot knife through warm butter. I'm really happy with her! Specs: 1.4 TSi 140HK...
  3. dipth

Pure White, any regrets?

So I ordered the 1.4 TSi 140 ACT with DSG a couple of weeks ago, but I'm having major second thoughts about the choice of colour. I opted for the Reflex Silver, but I've since seen a couple of Pure White models in the wild and have caught myself with a bit of envy. So now I'm considering...
  4. dipth

Adaptive Chassis Control (DCC)

I'm currently considering buying the new Golf 7. I'll be going for the 1.4 TSI 140 HK with DSG, but I'm wondering if I should buy the Adaptive Chassis Control option. I've been unable to find much information about the system except for marketing material from VW. Do any of you in here have any...