GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

Very expensive switch

So I get the car back from the dealer tonight and they say I need new ignition switch and because there's a fault code on the control unit they want to replace that as well. They're not prepared to replace switch only and want £1000 for both!!: Can anybody tell me if this can be right?. Also...
  2. C

Is your key playing up yet?

Looks like I need a new key lock barrel already and the parts guy at my local dealer says they've already supplied 12 or more so I,m wondering why nothing is mentioned on this forum? Has anybody here had a problem with their key turning on/ off? Thanks
  3. C

Starter System Fault

]Hav,not posted here for some time because been really happy with the car but had the first problem show up today. When I turn the ignition off it stays on with engine running and all lights still on, need to take key out to shut the thing off!!. Seen this on older models but not this new...
  4. C

First engine issue!?

Before i take car back to the dealers, does anyone else have this problem, i cant seem to get a smooth pullaway in first gear, it starts to pull away then there is a small hesitation then away it goes. The engine is perfect apart from this. Any ideas? thanks in advance...
  5. C

Does anybody have this on their car?

I would like to know if anybody on this forum has the electric drivers seat on their mk7 golf. I ask this because the memory function is missing on mine:confused: and wondered if anyone had this on theirs.
  6. C

OUR MK7 2.0GT TDI.BLACK

A few pics in the sun:)