GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. ckuhns

2019 Volkswagen Golf Sportwagen TSI S 4Motion

Wife has a new car so this has to go. 53,407 miles APR Stage 1 tune for 87 octane as well as their DSG tune. Euro Golf R wagon springs Koni Special Active dampers Euro Sport front street camber kit H&R real swaybar Audi A4 wheels 235/40r18 Michelin Pilot Sport AS4 tires DSG fluid service done...
  2. ckuhns

Nuespeed RSE10 18x8.5 w/ Michelin Pilot Sport 4S

Nuespeed RSE10 18x8.5 et45, 235/40r18 Michelin PS4S with about 3-4k miles $1600
  3. ckuhns

Giro Disc Titanium Stoptech ST40 Brake Pad Shields

Brand new in the packaging, never ended up using them before I changed to the APR brake kit. I paid $80 plus tax and shipping, would love $80 shipped for them.
  4. ckuhns

GTI Powerpack Front Brake Calipers

Would love $350, willing to work out shippping if needed, but prefer local pickup in the SF Bay Area.. Lines not included, does include brand new Stoptech Street pads
  5. ckuhns

Stoptech ST-40 328x28mm

Stoptech ST40 328x28 brake kit. Technically the kit was meant for a MK6 GTI I believe, but worked well on my mk7 GSW. Stoptech sport parts are installed, comes with 2 sets of track pads that are almost new. Looks like they rotor rings might need replacing so would love $1000 $750, located in...
  6. ckuhns

WTB GTI Powerpack / Golf R Rear Brake Calipers / Carriers

Would like to install GTI Powerpack / Golf R 310x22mm rear brakes on my mk7.5 wagon, needs to accomodate cable actuated parking brake. Don't need rotors, just calipers will do
  7. ckuhns

Clubsport Shifter

I bought a Clubsport shifter for my ‘19 Golf Sportwagen and as you can see in the photo, there isn’t enough room in the knob for it to slide all the way down the shaft as far as the stock one (black sharpie mark), now I don’t mind the shifter being a little taller and therefore closer to the...
  8. ckuhns

His and Her's wagon's

Been hanging around for a bit but figured I should start one of these.. My car is a 2019 Golf S Sportwagon 4motion with a manual that I bought new July 2019, I've now got just shy of 45k on it. I don't have a whole lot of photo's of it, from when I got it till now, but here's a run down of...
  9. ckuhns

VWR BBK

Been looking around and haven’t been able to find much opinion or review of them.. anyone on her had any sort of experience with them?