GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

FS: R600 foam intake

PM'd you... I'm Interested
  2. C

Legit Speed MK7 Diffuser Fins

Awe. damn.. I just bought one from Legit Speed.. too bad I didn't hear from you sooner.. O well.. GLWS
  3. C

Legit Speed MK7 Diffuser Fins

I know its an old thread listing but in case you still have it.... I PM'd you
  4. C

FS MK7 OEM Euro LED Tail Lights $400 SOLD

YES.. You will need to do the proper coding and install the harness if you want to use the amber signals. There are some tutorials online of the VAGCOM coding settings and how to remove your rear hatch trim and run the wiring to connect the outer and inner tail light function. These are...
  5. C

FS: MK7 R 18 inch wheels + Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires 225/40/18 $800

I was originally looking for a local pickup here in CT.. But I'll consider it if the buyer wants to pay for shipping. which might be approximately 180$.
  6. C

FS MK7 OEM Euro LED Tail Lights $400 SOLD

OEM Euro LED Tail Light Set with wiring harness- plug and play upgrade for the MK7 VW 5G0945207CKT Located in Central CT
  7. C

FS Milltek MK7 Golf R Catback $650

Milltek MK7 Golf R Catback exhaust. Non-resonated with polished exhaust tips. Located in Central CT
  8. C

FS: MK7 R 18 inch wheels + Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires 225/40/18 $800

VW MK7 Golf R 18 inch OEM wheels and Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires 225/40/18 Wheels are near perfect condition. Tires have good tread.. $800 Located in central CT Video- MK7 R wheels W/ Michelin
  9. C

19" Pretoria's in Providence, RI

Interested.. sent you a PM
  10. C

FS: MK7 R Cat back exhaust 250$ in CT

I'm in Wethersfield, CT and yes.. the OEM R has valves at the quad tip exit piping. The GTI cat-back mid section would need to be retrofitted to the Golf R rear exhaust because the GTI has a different exhaust routing before the rear section since it is not AWD.
  11. C

FS: GTI Cat back exhaust OEM 100$

FS: GTI Cat back exhaust OEM from a 2016 GTI. 100$ located in CT zip code 06109
  12. C

FS: MK7 R Cat back exhaust 250$ in CT

FS: OEM MK7 R cat back exhaust.. removed when the car was new. Excellent condition located in CT
  13. C

FS: Golf R Exhaust 250$

Removed from a 17' Golf R with low miles.. excellent shape.. 250$ Located in Central CT
  14. C

WTB Urgently Passenger's Side Headlight for 19' SE GTI

I have a complete set of headlights.. I'm in CT
  15. C

WTB: OEM mirror caps

Sent you a PM.. I have these in White