GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GolNat

CSB3: Rice Buys A Minivan

APR mount and Neuspeed puck
  2. GolNat

3 of my own and a step daughter tho I am not married to her mom but her dad is a piece of shit that hasn’t seen her since she was 6 months old. 9yo my oldest daughter 8yo her daughter 6yo my oldest son About to be 2yo youngest son
  3. GolNat

4 🫠
  4. GolNat

This is why I want an Atlas with a VR6. Thing sounds sweet!!
  5. GolNat

Meh it’s not all that bad. Makes it more special when I do drive the GTI plus keeps the miles down on it. Not that I can fit all the kids in it, I need 3 rows or a minivan for that.
  6. GolNat

Honda, Toyota or Mazda for longevity and resale
  7. GolNat

It’s not cheap but idk who the hell Rice was having watch his kid for those kinda prices.
  8. GolNat

Those are para prices god damn. Do they cook and clean too? $195 a week is what we pay now for about 40hrs. Center would have cost around $255 a week. Having someone come to us was not in the budget.
  9. GolNat

I would love a Specialized, that’s a bummer they don’t make BMX bikes anymore. I always like Redline bikes too. They are doing some crazy ass shit now. Shorts Video: https://youtube.com/shorts/c1gl0Qahgdw?si=WLUeeeGDvD6aHdtC I never did tricks really. I felt more comfortable on a skateboard.
  10. GolNat

Dave Mirr, Ryan Nyquist, Mat Hoffman 🤘 Mongoose was in my parents price range so that’s what I had
  11. GolNat

Great video on Ferdinand Piech. He was a key player in VW and Audi.
  12. GolNat

I just watched it for the first time a few weeks ago. Was enjoyable.
  13. GolNat

That was an interesting TH video on the Ioniq 5. Definitely feel better about that then what other EV’s are doing.
  14. GolNat

They especially look good on Honda’s. Are the greatest looking wheel, no. But spec wise, price wise and style wise they are goated.
  15. GolNat

They look great on a lot of cars you guys are cappin
  16. GolNat

3D Printer & C.A.D. Thread

Onshape
  17. GolNat

3D Printer & C.A.D. Thread

One of the managers at work is really into RC cars. He wrecked one of his cars into a curb and broke some suspension components. Hobby shop told him parts were not available because the car is 7+ years old. He remembered I do 3D printing and asked if I could make him a replacement. Made him a...
  18. GolNat

I run a generic brand I got off eBay. Never needed to change the insert went with the smallest I think and didn’t have issues.
  19. GolNat

Manuals are superior to all other transmissions!! Based
  20. GolNat

I’m with ya. I don’t understand making people feel bad for not going to funerals also. If people don’t want to go that’s their choice.