GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS maxton spoiler extension

Selling cheap, does need new adhesive $65 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. M

What is the little pass through door called?

I want to know bc I was trying to open mine the other day and it was apparently jammed and the handle broke. I’m trying to find a part number or name to fix or repair it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. M

FS Dinantronics sport tuner

Practically new, I had it on my car for 6 months. Worked perfect just went with the APR tune so I don’t have a use for it now. Asking $60. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  4. M

Greenville/upstate vw car meet

Anyone know of a Greenville/upstateSC VW car meet? Other than cars and coffee I haven’t heard of anything...if there isn’t one we should get one started up. I know there are a lot of mark 7s in the area. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. M

Tuning

I’m looking to do a tune, but my car still has most of the warranty left on it. So I was thinking of an inexpensive mod to start that would be easily removed if I had to go into the shop. What exactly are the JB1/JB4? After install do they require a laptop or are they pretty much gtg? Also I saw...
  6. M

Wheel Trade

Anyone have lagunas in great condition that they wanna trade? I have the 2017 sport wheels. Nogaros Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. M

After intake install slight vibration in the petals?

Installed intake today and of course took it for a spin afterwards. As I was driving I noticed a slight vibration in the petals when starting from a stop and only right before clutch engages. Is that normal? Anyone else notice this? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. M

AEM intake? K&N intake? Anyone have these, any thoughts?

Just researching different intakes and have seen the usuals (apr, ie, cts turbo). I’m very new to the VW scene and have always had Honda’s. AEM was a go to for Honda, k&n too...but haven’t seen anyone on the forums talk about those, so I didn’t know if those were not the way to go. Sent from...