GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

FS 3pc AG Wheels

AG Wheels 5x112 20x10.5 +25 (squared) 6.5” barrels 4” lips Lips & faces are clean. A couple of small chips from rocks & driving. (2) barrels are cracked. (2) have tires still mounted. I was going to weld them (or replace the barrels) but selling my car so no longer need them. Pick-up...
  2. C

**SOLD FS - Rotiform BUC 19"**

Rotiform BUC 19x8.5 et45 I ran this setup with Advan Apex v601 255/35/19 on my S3. 2 wheels have a small paint chip. Nothing major, easy fix with touch-up paint. I am selling this setup because I am looking forward to upgrading to 2-3 pc wheels. No bent, cracks, or any major issue. They are in...
  3. C

FS: Small left overs from BBK upgrade

Hi guys, I started building myself Porsche Cayanne BBK from the forums that I was following on this page for my mk7 GTI however I was never able to complete all the parts then I ended up having the car sold... So these are some parts that I was able to collect and never get to use for it. Shoot...
  4. C

WTB: CatBack & Test Pipe

Looking for cat back and especially test pipe.
  5. C

FS: APR Downpipe with Electric cut out

Hi guys, I have APR downpipe on the car roughly for 20k miles. I recently added a cut out and parts and labor cost me around $350 to cut & weld and install the electric cut out. Cut out is placed after the cat before the connection from cat-back. I purchased the cut out from eBay. Downpipe...
  6. C

FS: Carbon Fiber Folding Mirrors & Spoiler

I have carbon fiber folding mirrors & and carbon fiber spoiler sale for mk7 GTI and R I purchased from a member in here or vortex can't remember exactly. I did not install them because i did not have time and now i need money for coils and wheels Here is the link for what they look like...