GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Alex@Stratified

COBB Flex Fuel In Depth

I was very excited when COBB released this product after a very long wait. Dove right in and made a video with lots of details about the install, tuning, fuel requirements and what to expect. Hope you guys enjoy!
  2. Alex@Stratified

Stratified GTI Tuning Info and Help Thread

Hi Everyone, we try and reach customers in a variety of ways to answer questions but social media and messages often end up in the black hole of the internet. The beauty of forums is that they are much more searchable and the information has staying power. I wanted to create this thread that I...
  3. Alex@Stratified

Stratified R Tuning Info and Help Thread

Hi Everyone, we try and reach customers in a variety of ways to answer questions but social media and messages often end up in the black hole of the internet. The beauty of forums is that they are much more searchable and the information has staying power. I wanted to create this thread that I...
  4. Alex@Stratified

Garrett Pmax Stage1 Turbo Deep Dive

Upgrading the turbo on our MK7R and this was a perfect opportunity to do a side by side comparison between the IS38 and Garrett Pmax Stg1 which is a great option as a low cost drop in upgrade.