GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I broke my windshield by popping out and back in the rear view mirror.
  2. E

Question on badgeless grills

Thinking about getting one, but do they sell color matching inserts? Would hate to gave that dent in black where the emblem used to be.
  3. E

Roll fenders with springs and spacers?

Heard some rubbing yesterday during my first drive with my ed springs and spulen 15/20mm spacers. I was going fast and didn't hit a pot hole just a little bump I guess. Will this be normal? Should I drive like a grandma now? Does rolling fenders fix this? Never done it so not sure if this...
  4. E

Spulen 15/20mm spacers, now car looks clean with the Ed springs.
  5. E

Ed springs and love them. Rides like stock just a bit stiffer. Turns feel cleaner and the inch all around is very noticeable and i love it. Gonna see if I grab some spacers now, saw someone selling the Spulen Super flush kit (15+20mm). Any one know if theres a difference between those and...
  6. E

GFB DV +

Hey guys I know most people say to oil or lube the DV+ on the gti every oil change to avoid issues with it. So was wondering what people actually use. Little bit of oil maybe since theres going to be some around while doing an oil change, or maybe buy an actual lube for this, if so which?
  7. E

Sway bars, springs and autox

I'll be in the market soon for a sway bar, and no nothing about it but that it helps with turns lol. I tried auto x two weeks ago and have fallen in love so want some mods to help out in that area. I know i've read some people talk about the thickness and such and wanted to see if I can get...
  8. E

Engine cooling issues

So was doing my first auto x event last night, then when I finished my last run I decided screw it let me get one hit at the 1/4 drag. Once I finished the check engine popped up. I'll get the exact codes in a bit but obdelevn says it's the engine cooling bypass, also says cooling low performance...
  9. E

Is this the stupidest/expensive thing you can mess up?

Lol so i was switching my spark plugs and the screw that hold the ground and the coil in place stripped. Not the screw though I believe what ever it latches onto. Is this just a washer on the other side, or am I looking into replacing the entire section/block/ idk what to call it
  10. E

Turbo muffler delete

I just installed a turbo muffler delete and besides the slit in the middle being gone, just measuring with my fingers, i feel like the internal diameter is identical to stock. It was the ECS one but yea. I got it for 50 shipped from someone so can't complain, but feel like it was pointless lmfao.
  11. E

Horns keep going out

Everytime it rains hard, my horns go out. Already had one replaced (low tone) under warranty. They say the ground shorted out the horn? Then the storms started and then the high tone went out omw to work one day. When I got back to the car after my shift it came back. Today i held the horn down...
  12. E

Reverse Camera Line

Anyway to make these lines turn with the wheel? Mine are static lol I have OBDELEVEN not sure if this is an option.
  13. E

Lol u don't get amazon prime there? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. E

I've seen them on tire rack for like 120 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. E

oh shit i never knew about this. Hold recent? I've only had mine for like 3k
  16. E

Supposedly never buy clutch master. I got the south bend stage 3 daily with the smfw love it, room for more power, just got some chatter. They say this is the quietest one so I can't imagine how loud the endurance one is. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. E

5k Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. E

I know I'm playing with fire. I have the other ones in my glove just incase lol but so far have cruised next to about 5 cops no lie and haven't done a thing. Maybe since I coded my fogs to be on with my drls Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. E

I hope lol Miami has a shit ton of people with different color halos on all cars. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk