GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Multiple VW accessories for sale from my GTI

I recently sold my beloved MK7 GTI. As a result, I have a number of accessories from over the years of ownership. Please check out the links if interested! Thanks! JB4 https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/6050859624993894/ OBDeleven...
  2. K

Passenger rattle solved!

I finally found the passenger side rattle that's been driving me crazy. I noticed the noise seemed less with someone in the passenger seat so I went under the seat with a flashlight. I was able to duplicate the sound by lightly banging around down there. There's a little black control box right...
  3. K

Review of Cooper Zeon RS3-G1

I recently purchased Cooper Zeon RS3-G1s from Tirerack.com for my 2016 GTI. I had trouble finding much of a write-up on them on here, so I thought I'd share my review. In short, they're absolutely fantastic...
  4. K

WTB - 1 Austin or 4 other replacements. Kalamazoo MI

I'm in Kalamazoo, MI. I hit a chunk of metal on the highway and bent one of my Austin wheels. I need either 1 Austin to replace it (I've seen some online) or I'm open to 4 other wheels (with or without tires). If anyone is in Michigan and has either option, please PM me. Thanks! Ben