GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. UA TDI

Conti DWS06 Extreme Contact alternatives

Currently running the PS4AS after previously using the AS3 and 3+. The 4s are great all around tires for the street, I feel like the turn in is slightly less crisp than the 3/3+ but the ride quality is way better (with my Bilstein B8s and H&R OE the 3 and 3+ could be a little harsh). Treadwear...
  2. UA TDI

Today's Best Mounts

Do you all recommend going with the whole BFI transmission mount or the transmission mount insert? Planning on doing this in the next few weeks, thanks!
  3. UA TDI

18x8.5 Neuspeed Rse10s (gunmetal) - sold

Are these still available?
  4. UA TDI

No longer for sale.

Still available?
  5. UA TDI

SOLD Parted Out 2020 GTI

Cargo blocks still available?
  6. UA TDI

Long Term Spark Plug Thoughts

How often are you guys changing your Ruths? I threw in a set probably 10,000 miles ago and they seem to be doing well. Sorry if I missed this earlier in the thread
  7. UA TDI

FS: Set of X-Ice 225/40/R18 tires wit GTI MK7 Stock wheels North Jersey

Still for sale? Any idea how much tread is left?
  8. UA TDI

Rennwagen Rear Diffuser (MK7 GTI)

anyone have pictures of this combined with the rear spoiler extension? I have the V2 and I’m really interested in how they’d look together.
  9. UA TDI

Mk8 heated steering wheel swap

Thanks for finding this! I like those mk8 conversions more than I thought, looks like they swapped the old vw logo over which is a nice touch! makes me think that the mk8 gti wheel would also look nice like that. Otherwise, that’s pretty damn impressive the guy in the other video put in so much...
  10. UA TDI

From my understanding VW never did in the gti/r wheel, only the style of wheel found in the base golf, no? And I haven’t seen any aftermarket versions that are heated, though maybe I’ve missed them.
  11. UA TDI

Thanks for the reply and your input. I saw that thread too, really wish VW or a vendor made a MK7 gti or golf r-style wheel that was heated (as opposed to the base golf/Passat style wheel). I’m pretty sure in pictures the new wheel does have a button for this so hopefully that would make it plug...
  12. UA TDI

Hi all, is anyone considering swapping a mk8 gti wheel into our mk7s? Wondering how feasible this would be to get heated steering wheel functionality. I much prefer the overall aesthetics of the mk7 wheel and I think the mk8 might look out of place, but these past few months have had made a...
  13. UA TDI

DCC Retrofit

Amazing work! I’d love to do this to my GTI someday and maybe I’ll reference back to this down the road. The coding seems a little intimidating though (at least I have VCDS). Keep us updated how it drives as it settles in!
  14. UA TDI

Michelin PSAS 4

Good point, I overlooked this as a possibility but that’s certainly true!
  15. UA TDI

Michelin PSAS 4

Anyone run these in 235 width on stock 18x7.5 wheels? I have the AS3+ in 225 width on my Nogaros and while I love the performance, they ride pretty hard with my suspension setup. I’d love to go a size up with the AS4s at 235 for that extra bit of comfort but I’m wondering if it’s overdoing it on...
  16. UA TDI

MK7 Climatronic upgrade with instructions and pictures.

Definitely interested in this. Wondering if anyone knows the part number for the climatronic trim piece for MK7 gtis (with the honeycomb trim rather than piano black). Thanks in advance
  17. UA TDI

Mobil 1 Rebate

Thanks, this is good info. Seems like I never got reminder emails either. I'll have to try calling their number as they don't even list a customer support email address. Oh well. Thanks again!
  18. UA TDI

Mobil 1 Rebate

Did anyone have an issue where this was approved but they never got the rebate? I forgot about this for months until changing my oil this weekend. I was approved May 5th and per the web portal they paid me May 19th, but I never got a prepaid card in the mail or email.
  19. UA TDI

DCC Retrofit

Interested in where this goes. Love my Sport trim GTI but always thought the DCC would be amazing for daily driving.