GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. daveyboy330

Bbs rs2 getting pdrcoated monday....HELP!!!

Hey guys.... I purchased some BBs split 2 piece rs2 Wheels a few months back on Vortec and they were already powder coated when I bought them but the powdercoat got ruined so I have to get them redone from scratch. I don't want the same as I had before so I'm coming to you guys for an opinion...
  2. daveyboy330

How to change sig in Tapatalk

For some reason even if I edit my signature on Golf mk7.com to catted DP and APR stage 2, I've tried everything but there's no settings option in Tapatalk to give me the option to update my sig to "catted downpipe and APR stage 2" from APR stage 1... Or at least I can't seem to find where to...
  3. daveyboy330

Pretoria's???

As a mk7 R owner in the US I'm obviously disappointed in a few of the differences between what came to our shores and what you guys have overseas but the one thing that really irks me, is that I'm so in love with those Pretoria wheels so my question is... Considering the fact that original 19...
  4. daveyboy330

The usp mk7 R downpipe released today

Cell I've been waiting for a PR to release their downpipe bud no word yet and might be another good before it is released and I'm assuming it's going to be quite pricey. What do you guys think about then you usp down pipe? Its 564 for the catit DP... Which is heck of a deal it seems. Right now...
  5. daveyboy330

Rusting around brake hubs!!

Just got my Golf R about 4 months ago and she only has about 3k on the odometer and three out of the four corners have rusting going on around the wheel hubs / rotors. Only the front driver side has no rusting going on ... Does anyone else have this problem on there mk7 2015 R? I don't have a...
  6. daveyboy330

Apr Cai question

Hey guys, so I've already got the stage 1 tune through Apr and going to be getting the carbonio cold air intake at some point in the near future and I just had a couple questions for anyone who might have already installed it. Does your butt dyno actually feel any difference in power or...
  7. daveyboy330

Got apr stage 1 ten min ago!!!

Holy mother of god... On my lunch break I went over to usp Motorsports cuz I live in Fort Lauderdale area so they're right by me just to see if they had the file for my car so they absolutely had it and I've been dealing with them for a long time so they all jumped on me not literally, but...
  8. daveyboy330

Before and after Apr stg1

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
  9. daveyboy330

Before and after Apr stg1

Just picked up my new Golf R a couple nights ago and the thing is just a rocket... Well I'm coming from an APR stage 2 full bolt on mk6 Gti. but the stock Golf R feels way faster and handles like a dream comparatively to my old Gti... But my question is, does anyone on here have a Golf R that...
  10. daveyboy330

Official Lapiz Blue Metallic Golf / GTI / R Thread

11. daveyboy330

New R brought home last night

12. daveyboy330

13. daveyboy330

Just got my lapiz blue R wit the dcc and nav last night so wanted to introduce myself to all u guys on here. I tried to show you guys a pic but it just came up with a link so I hope it works but anyway you guys know what a blue r looks like anyway lol Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk