GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. B

Strut mount/bearing, rear OE stone guards, & brake fluid for sale

- Brand new strut mount (5q0412331e) and strut bearing (5gm412249) - $20 for pair (one side only) - Brand new mk5/6/7 rear trailing arm stone guards (5Q0-511-533-A/5Q0-511-534-A) - $60 for both sides - Ate Typ200 dot 4 brake fluid, I have 2x1L containers sealed - $10 each - Endless RF-650 dot 5...
  2. B

VAQ E-diff for sale (+ DSG mount)

- Used VAQ E-diff (145k miles) with pump and control module, serviced every 30k miles, no problem at time of removal (0d9409055A) - $150 - Used (20k miles) dsg transmission mount (5q0199555bk) - $20
  3. B

IS20 for sale

Used is20 (55k miles) with wastegate actuator, no problem at time of removal (06k145722L) - $200
  4. B

Hit a big rock and bent my oil pan and now the engine is knocking

Any ideas? No fault codes thrown. No leaking oil, though the sensor is knackered it’s still reading oil temp.
  5. B

FS: frameless auto-dimming Homelink rear view mirror with wiring harness

000-072-548-F $200 https://www.shopdap.com/blog/post/homelink-rearview-mirror-application-guide.html Please do research to confirm fitment. Most 2017-2020 GTI will work. Awesome mirror. I changed windshields and needed a different set of interior trim pieces and rear view mirror, why I’m...
  6. B

FS: JB4 (Bluetooth dongle included)

$450 I have had this unit as a JB1 and upgraded it to JB4. It has treated me well with no issues for roughly ~50k miles and makes excellent power. Wireless live gauges showing engine parameters at the launch of the JB4 app, easy logging, map switching, and adjustability on the go with the...
  7. B

WTB: Golf R Grille (Or alum stripe)

Exactly what the subject says, want to take the aluminum stripe off a golf r grille, but willing to buy a whole one for the right price. To replace red stripe on my GTI grille and match my Euro R headlights..
  8. B

FS: OEM GTI Bixenon Headlights

SOLD $800 for the set (includes shipping), or $450 for each side (includes shipping). They are in near perfect condition, and likely better than new. These are just the housings. They are coated in Gtechniq Crystal Serum. The coating allows the headlights to be scratch resistant, and they're...
  9. B

FS: OEM Night Blue Mirror Caps

FS: OEM Night Blue Mirror Caps [SOLD] SOLD They were on the car for a couple hundred miles. I got my car paint corrected and coated in Gtechniq Crystal Serum, and these came off a week later. The coating allows the mirror caps to be scratch resistant, and they're shiny. Basically better than...
  10. B

FS: OEM Halogen Tail Lights - New condition

SOLD Selling my OEM Halogen tail lights. They were on the car for a couple hundred miles. I got my car paint corrected and coated in Gtechniq Crystal Serum, and these came off right after. Before my car even left the shop (I had brought in my euro tails to get coated the day I picked my car...
  11. B

Activated charcoal cabin air filter arrow pointed in wrong direction?

So I bought part # 5q0-819-669 for my car as that was what my existing air filter was. The one in my car had the yellow side of the filter down, with the arrow pointed down, as it should. The one I bought had the arrow pointed toward the white side of the filter, essentially telling me the...
  12. B

Changing oil at ind. euro tuner shops?

I have typically taken my VWs to the dealer for regular servicing. This time around I may do things differently. Discount tire offers me free tire rotations, engine air filter/cabin air filter look easy enough to do myself. Can I take my car to an independent euro tuner shop for oil changes...
  13. B

Weird bug in reverse camera screen?

After driving a CC and wishing my GTI had the same dynamic lines when backing up, plus the contrast/brightness controls, I started playing around. So here is the weird bug I found, 2017 Autobahn: Standard reverse screen: After hitting the "Menu" button, I then click the "Mode" button by the...
  14. B

FS: 225/40/18 hankook ventus s1 noble2

250, can ship, in Atlanta area, 3.6k miles on em Sold
  15. B

$60/tire to unmount and remount tires - ripoff?

Down here in Atlanta, Solo motorsports is quoting me $60 per corner to unmount stock tire, and remount on a new rim plus swapping over and coding the tpms sensors. High yes, but is it reasonable at all? EDIT: Hold up, are there even tpms sensors in mk7 gtis...? 2017 model here. EDIT 2...
  16. B

Am i missing my wheel lock key

See the attached image. Just familiarizing myself with the Mk7 and just getting around to moving some things over from my Mk6. Found myself looking under the trunk floor...and can't for the life of me find the wheel lock key. Is that empty hole where its supposed to be? Gonna be pissed if its...
  17. B

GTechniq Crystal Serum with paint correction ~1700 quote?

Just received a quote from a guy to do some paint correction on my new, but dealer car wash scratched GTI, and GTechniq crystal serum coating for ~1700. Sounds a bit much, but I haven't seen much info on prices online... The guy is a professional, and actually coated a pre production 918 for...
  18. B

Solar Gard Ultra Performance Tint? Thoughts

http://www.solargard.com/product/ultra-performance/ Anyone ever heard of this film and can speak for it? Not much info online on it. Picking up a GTI tomorrow and was planning on Carbon XP (I had Carbon on my last car and it was great for me), but a local guy is offering this, piqued my interest.
  19. B

Feeler/FS: OEM NA GTI LP Headlights with LP Grille

Title says all. No bulbs or DRL module. Just the housings (red stripe, amber side marker) and AFS module, plus the LP grille, like new off a new '17 gti. Would anyone be interested? Realize its a long shot anyone would be interested in this given how popular those replicas are compared with the...