GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. TimFell

Chicagoland Chat Thread

Any big difference between BFI and 034? Had some bad luck with 034 mounts on my suspension, completely messed it up and shop wouldn't own up to their terrible install.
  2. TimFell

Chicagoland Chat Thread

Definitely, loving it so far. I think in terms of power I am very happy. I think once I go above stage 2, it may be more rough/less reliable. Any brands you recommend for the intercooler? Since I am APR tuned, probably APR? Thanks!
  3. TimFell

Chicagoland Chat Thread

Sorry all, it has been quite a while. Very busy with college and internships. Here is an update on the car (Previous mods: APR intake, springs, wheels): APR Stage 2 ECU, DSG Tune AWE track catback with CTS catted downpipe Exterior mods (lights, spoiler) Not sure what I am looking to do next...
  4. TimFell

Chicagoland Chat Thread

Got Konig Rennforms for the GTI. Check it out!
  5. TimFell

Chicagoland Chat Thread

Here is a pic after alignment. They look to be settling in better.
  6. TimFell

Chicagoland Chat Thread

Got APR springs, 034 top mounts, and APR Stage 1 Intake done last week! Pretty happy w/ it.
  7. TimFell

Wheels under $1k

Hi everyone, Looking for some nice, reputable wheels under $1,000 for my Deep Black Pearl MK7. Looking for silver/grey colors. Any suggestions?
  8. TimFell

2017 GTI S Deep Black Pearl DSG

Hi all, My name is Tim and I live in the northern suburbs of Illinois and I go to DePaul University in Chicago! Just picked up a brand new 2017 GTI S with the Deep Black Pearl color and the DSG. I absolutely LOVE this car, light years better than my Mk6. I am excited to start modding this thing...
  9. TimFell

Chicagoland Chat Thread

Hi everyone, I did not know this CHI thread existed! I'm from Gurnee, IL area originally, but studying in Chicago. 2017 GTI S, Deep Black Pearl, DSG. AWE Exhaust on the way!