GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

If you know anyone looking for a GTI

Hey guys, if you know anyone looking for a really clean MK7 thats treated like a child (lol) , i'm selling my car. The car is available to view in Dubai. This is the ad: https://dubai.dubizzle.com/motors/used-cars/volkswagen/gti/2015/9/2/night-blue-metallic-golf-gti-mk7-upgrades-2/ If you...
  2. M

Reverse lights changed to LED (with PICS)

Hey all, I replaced my reverse cheapo bulbs to LED's. Happy with them for now. Attached are a few pics :) Here's where I purchased it from : http://www.ebay.com/itm/2x-Error-Free-White-Bay9s-H21W-64136-CREE-XB-D-LED-Bulbs-for-VW-CC-Backup-Lights-/151372563617 The first is factory reverse...
  3. M

Question about Reading Lights - something wrong?

The front roof switch panel that controls the lights/sunroof etc. has 3 switches for controlling the lights. 1. Has a bulb logo and switches all lights in the cabin on. 2. Angled towards passenger logo - switches on passenger side light 3. Rear bulb logo - switches on the rear reading lights...
  4. M

Need some advice regarding tires and sizes please

Evening all, It is time to change my tires as I cannot stand the potenzas that came with the GTI (s001). I have been looking around but cannot come to a definite answer regarding what to go for. The current potenzas pick up every impfection on the road and is felt on my back as i spend about...
  5. M

Positive or Negative? GTI PP coming to the Middle East

Was reading wheels magazine in Dubai and there was an interview with the Managing Director of VW middle east. This is it below...Can't say i'm happy as I would have loved the performance pack myself. For those who are waiting for a new GTI...Wait!! The only thing I can think of is the price...
  6. M

HELP! - Loud Braking Noise

Hi all, my GTI recently started making this really loud noise on braking. I've taken it to the dealer who said its a normal noise without even checking the car. Took it to a garage that is owned by a family friend, they said the pads are fine and that the discs need to smoothened out which they...
  7. M

Noisy Tyres GTI - Replacement?

As the title suggests, the Bridgestone Potenza's S001 fitted on my GTI are very noisy and of course hard (sidewall?) In Dubai we have painted lines on the road when approaching speed bumps (example) which is extremely noisy and bouncy as well. I am looking to replace the stock potenzas as...
  8. M

Noisy tyres - GTI

As the title suggests, the Bridgestone Potenza's S001 fitted on my GTI are very noisy and of course hard (sidewall?) In Dubai we have painted lines on the road when approaching speed bumps (example) which is extremely noisy and bouncy as well. We own 6 other cars that i've driven and none of...
  9. M

Came across this VW ad

While just wasting time on Youtube, came across this video. Loved it, so thought I should share https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHixeIr_6BM
  10. M

White spots on front windscreen surrounds

Hey all, Today while washing my car I noticed these white spots on the rubber surrounds of the front windscreen. I have no idea what it is and kept rubbing and washing it off but it doesn't come off. Any idea what it is and how I can get it off? Any help will be appreciated! Thanks :)
  11. M

EYE CANDY - Just some pictures of Golfs/VW's I have taken

Hey all, These are just some pictures I have taken over the past month while learning how to use my Camera. Hope you guys like it. Its a mix of Golf Gti, Golf R, Scirocco and classic Beetle. :D All taken by me using either my Iphone or my Canon 500 D with an 18-55 lens. Also included now are...
  12. M

Related to Mk7 R- Instagram Users, help a fellow out

Hey guys, I am a volkswagen MK7 Gti owner and was recently selected for a photography challenge organized by Motoring Middle East magazine and the VW dealer for Dubai. Being new to instagram i dont have many followers to help me win ( maximum likes = Winner) However, I was shortlisted...
  13. M

Instagram Users, help a fellow out

Hey guys, I am a volkswagen Mk6 and MK7 Gti owner and was recently selected for a photography challenge organized by Motoring Middle East magazine and the VW dealer for Dubai. Being new to instagram i dont have many followers to help me win ( maximum likes = Winner) However, I was...
  14. M

Hey guys, I am a volkswagen MK7 Gti owner and was recently selected for a photography challenge organized by Motoring Middle East magazine and the VW dealer for Dubai. Being new to instagram i dont have many followers to help me win ( maximum likes = Winner) However, I was shortlisted...
  15. M

16. M

Subwoofer Added on to Stock Sound System

Hey all, My gti that i took delivery of in October is great but it was always lacking good audio capabilities as we do not get the Dynaudio option here in Dubai. I was finally able to install a subwoofer to compliment the system and i can safely say....massive improvement! All stock...
  17. M

Subwoofer Added on Stock Sound System

Hey all, My gti that i took delivery of in October is great but it was always lacking good audio capabilities as we do not get the Dynaudio option here in Dubai. I was finally able to install a subwoofer to compliment the system and i can safely say....massive improvement! All stock...
  18. M

No mirror pack, need to install under mirror lights?

Hey all, I have a GTI Mk7 and we did not get the mirror pack here unfortunately (folding mirrors, reverse mirror tilt and under mirror welcome light). However, A friend recommended i check out a page on facebook where these under mirror lights were retro-fitted and they look amazing! Also...
  19. M

Moved to Int/Ext Mods : Car without mirror pack..under mirror lights/welcome lights.

Hey all, I have a GTI Mk7 and we did not get the mirror pack here unfortunately (folding mirrors, reverse mirror tilt and under mirror welcome light). However, A friend recommended i check out a page on facebook where these under mirror lights were retro-fitted and they look amazing! Also...