GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

I just had a crisis... in my pants

Please come to north america :eek:
  2. M

VW Build & Price - GTI 3DR vs 5DR

So in Canada VW only offers the GTI 5DR in autobahn trim (DSG) with optional leather and upgraded sat nav as options. The 3DR (DSG) is only offered as a base with the optional technology package which gives it all the options you get in the autobanh (no leather and no nav upgrade option) 3DR...
  3. M

Pulled GTI's off Canadian Lots - Anyone Know Why?

Noticed all the posted 2015 GTI's on autotrader etc have been taken down.. I also drove by 2 dealers this morning on the way to work and a 3rd on the way home.. all the cars have been moved into the back of the dealers and are not on display What is it this time?!
  4. M

GTI Direct Steering

Anyone else find the direct steering at low speeds to be way too light? I often lose track of the wheels especially when parking.. Never had this problem on my MK6
  5. M

VW Driving Experience

Did anyone attend VW D.E in Canada? I did today and their were this group of guys that kept questioning the pro drivers, sales guy, and tech team about MK7 reliability and I swear VW did some kind of seminar on how to avoid answering those questions because they couldn't get a reasonable...
  6. M

3rd Gen EA888 (VVL & MPI) - Confirm?

Howdy, I've been reading some arguments over the actual specs of the Gen3 Ea888 2.0L Audi/VW engines and I'm starting to confuse myself as to what exactly the North American bound GTI's have in them... From what I've read the north american bound EA888's in the GTI are not products of german...
  7. M

VW GTI Claimed MPG

Hello Folks, VW claims 25 / 34 hwy with the DSG transmission, however I drive primarily in the city going uphill to work and down hill in heavy traffic on the way home. I would say in a given year 80% city / 20% hwy. Although when you own a premium fueled agile little beast like the GTI fuel...
  8. M

MK7 GTI Differential

Hello MK7 Folk, I understand the performance package offers a hydraulic locking torque vectoring limited slip diff, but what is the standard offering on the car?
  9. M

MK7 GTI - DQ250 (VA DSG)

Hello MK7 Folk, Does anyone have any insight as to any improvements made over the mk6 GTI faulty DSG (mechantronics units) - are they experiencing the same issue on MK7's? are they using a different Mechatronics unit? How come they didn't go with the DQ500? This is the one reliabiltiy issue...
  10. M

Mk7 GTI - DQ380 (DSG)

So what improvements have been made over the mk6 dsg (DQ200) that so many people had issues with... including the fuss in singapore/china? Curious if I can feel comfortable buying a car that is designed to far outlast its warranty... if I buy a gti, I plan to keep it a good 10 years, driving...