GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. J

DIY: Virtual Cockpit Retrofit MK7 (aliexpress version)

Yeah i spoke with the buyer for over a week until I got a software update that has the VW logo instead of those stock photos. The only issue is is that the software is an older one so it's missing some of the different skins for the the speedometer, which i didnt care about as i just kept the...
  2. J

I'm having one issue with my car (2019 gti) after I installed this dash and my center carplay screen doesnt get very bright now and the brightness control on the left by the headlight switch doesnt work anymore. If i turn off my headlights and turn them on, the screen will go to max brightness...
  3. J

Yeah I thought so, mine does that but before it shows like an android stock picture of outerspace and a stock photo of like a forest or beach or something and its driving me crazy lmao I got the seller to send me a different firmware that supposedly doesnt have that but i cant get it to update...
  4. J

By any chance when your unit turns on, does it have the VW logo or it like a random android splash screen?
  5. J

does anyone know how to update these?
  6. J

question about which brake kit would be better to go with?

ah that makes sense I didnt take a look at that, I have the performance pack, I guess the zimmerman kit is the way to go lol
  7. J

question about which brake kit would be better to go with?

I have a 2019 gti and i need new front and rear rotors and pads. I was looking between these two kits, trying to keep the cost somewhat low. Does anyone have any recommendations or suggest one over the other? or another kit? I dont track the car, I do drive aggressivesly and somewhat alot...
  8. J

WTB Digital Dash/Virtual Cockpit for gti mk7.5

ah thank you! I thought that was the case with used ones, but wasnt entirely sure. Im just hoping someone maybe bought one and changed their mind on the install and is reselling it. And yeah I remember a while back they were around 800 and now i can only find them for 1200+, thank you for just...
  9. J

WTB Digital Dash/Virtual Cockpit for gti mk7.5

Im looking to buy a virtual cockpit for my 2019 gti mk7.5. Or if someone knows where they're decently priced, lowest I can find 1200+, thank you!
  10. J

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

I have a used AWE track exhaust for a gti mk7.5. Used for about 20k miles, asking $500, located in glendale
  11. J

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

PM'd
  12. J

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Does anyone have a rear diffuser or stock rear valance by any chance for sale? for a mk7.5
  13. J

***** Official Southern California Spotted Thread *****

nice to see this thread again, been seeing a lot of GTI's lately and always thinking yall are on here too lol
  14. J

Socal FS/ FT/ WTB Thread

Anyone selling some tires with low miles on them?
  15. J

Apr downpipe with AWE track exhaust

this is probably a stupid question but i have a stage 2 gti mk7.5 with a APR downpipe and a AWE track exhaust. I love it, the only thing is that it seemed way louder when i first put it on and now that its broken in it seems way more quiet. This could also be due to the fact im also just used to...
  16. J

GTI mk7.5 digital dash retrofit in los angeles?

Does anyone know if any shop locally in los angeles that can do this retrofit? Has anyone done this at a shop and gotten it installed and mileage moved over and everything?
  17. J

Strafe Design

i also had a terrible experience. I ordered back in june, got an intial response to my email that i sent about 2 weeks after i placed the order and then radio silence on about 4-5 emails i sent afterwards about my order. My order finally got delivered in september i believe one day randomly. No...
  18. J

LA area shops to get downpipe installed?

I go to Eurowurx in burbank and they've always taken good care of me. Highly Recommended
  19. J

Anyone selling an unused GTI APR stage 2 code?

In need of one ASAP, please dm me.