GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. T

P00AF00 Wastegate

Bone stock 2016 GTI S, this issue happened to me at around 72k miles, actuator arm definitely rusted/seized, waiting on my order of lube to try and unstick it. Same AF00 code, only happens when cars been sitting for a while, and the EPC light goes away after restarting the car. This thread is...
  2. T

WTB: OEM Deep Black Pearl Mirror Caps (MK7)

PM me if you upgraded to CF and want to unload. Thanks!
  3. T

Whole bunch of stuff doesn't work... fuse related. HELP!

fixed my own problem. I had to remove an add-a-fuse to access the cig lighter fuse and i inserted it into the wrong slot. It was a 40A fuse of some sort.
  4. T

The car's engine was running, so I can confidently say the battery is fine (it's less than a year old) It must be related to the fuses I touched, but I can't find any one fuse that affects these three modules at once.
  5. T

Hi, so I had to replace the 15A fuse that supports the 12V cig lighter ports and refilled my washer fluid, and since I did that, the following things stopped working: - Rear hatch lever doesn't open the trunk. - Rear wiper doesn't work. Front wipers work. - Washer fluid doesn't spray, front...
  6. T

FS: JB4 with BT Connect Kit

Decided to go back to stock for now, $465 shipped Pay48 ConUS USPS PayPal gift, $479 if payment not gifted. $450 picked up cash local NYC, everything works fine. PM if ready to buy. Will not separate the BT connect from the JB4.
  7. T

Trade: JB4 with Bluetooth Connect

Looking specifically for a Cobb AP with MAP canned maps for a trade. Huge plus if you're in NYC for a local swap. PM me if interested.
  8. T

Always-on power for dash cam?

Hi, looking to hardwire my dash cam with parking mode sensors enabled: Does anyone know a good fuse or wire to tap for always-on (not accessory) power? 2016 GTI S
  9. T

FS: JB4 + Bluetooth Connect rev 3

This is a JB1 rev1 upgraded to a JB4 with a weatherproof box. Comes with Bluetooth connect Rev 3, will not split. PM me serious offers.
  10. T

Can anyone help me pick up a WinBook TW801 tablet?

I have a Dell Venue Pro 8, appears to be similar to what you had. Maybe hunt one of those down? I also see TW700s cheap on eBay. Another option.
  11. T

Odd noise after downpipe install

Hey guys, running into a little issue. Downpipe install went cleanly, ensured everything was tight and it most definitely was, checked all the mounting points and the undertray, and all is good there. The issue I'm having is a creaking (maybe knocking/clunking) noise from the front ONLY when...
  12. T

Cobb JB4 backend flash?

Given this platform is progressing virtually identically to the BMW N54 platform I came from, I have an idea here, Would BMS be willing to come up with a backend flash for the various setups (91 octane, 93 octane, race/meth, E85, etc.) By having the ECU directly control timing and fuel, we...
  13. T

Any MK7 meets in Queens/LI?

Thread. Interested in finding people to do some mexico runs or just eat and talk cars!
  14. T

JB4 Map 6 Settings Thread

Post 'em! Going with less taper than this up top results in my car dumping timing after the shift, and let's post some JB4 logs as well with your settings! I'll start it off. DSG trans 93 octane E10 VWR drop-in filter JB4 only, no stack 1500 0 2000 2 2500 3 3000 3.5 3500 4 4000 4.6 4500 5.2...
  15. T

GTI Rear Windows don't go down all the way?

See title. I haven't much of a need to roll down my windows in the dead of winter, but I found it interesting that the windows don't roll down all the way in the rear. Is this intentional or did I accidentally trigger some kid safety mechanism?
  16. T

WTB: 2x mint Austin wheels

Looking for 2x Austins in mint condition. PM me please. located in NYC.
  17. T

DSG shudder during braking when cold?

Is this normal behavior? when the car is cold started braking to a stop, I feel it happen for a few minutes, after some driving it goes away. saw old MK6 threads where they replaced clutch packs, mechatronics, etc. My car has 1500 miles on it.
  18. T

IS38 replicas? :)

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/new-style-turbo-charger-06K145722H-06K145614D_60312686715.html $100-300? Group buy? :rolleyes: I'd love to see someone actually try one of these for that price.
  19. T

PP tuning differences?

I've Googled, I've searched, can't find anything definitive in regards to the tuning on the PP vs non-PP tuning for that 10 HP; just a bunch of hypotheses on what's changed. Anyone have a link to definitive information on the differences or lack thereof? Wondering in regards to increasing...