1. Das Weib GTI

F/S mirror caps black set / white set

Hello, are the white caps still available? Interested. Ben
  2. Das Weib GTI

What did you do to your mk7 today?

First one out the gate; I can take it.
  3. Das Weib GTI

Ok, so I wanted to try something with my GTI. I found these red caps and switched them with the white ones. Did not want to go with the carbon fiber look. What does Caesar say, (y) or 👎. It looks better from the side with the brake calipers.
  4. Das Weib GTI

It is the base stereo for the SE model.
  5. Das Weib GTI

2020 Rear OEM Leatherette Head Rest FS

Hey All, I installed the Euro rear head rests and had these left over. If you are demodding, these are available. $50 for the pair. Thanks, Ben
  6. Das Weib GTI

Just put two pairs of these babies from Focal. Front and back installs with tweeters. They sound amazing! I don't even need a subwoofer. Base is tight and voices clear. Several rolls of sound suppression went in as well; doors, panels and floor boards. Very happy with the results.
  7. Das Weib GTI

FS: GTI/Golf R Euro Rear Headrests - NEW

Got my set last week and they look great! I can see out my back window. Thanks for the deal. Anybody need a set of the NA head rests. Sell 'em cheep.
  8. Das Weib GTI

Sliced my hand open in my 2015 GTI...

The car gods always demand a blood sacrifice.
  9. Das Weib GTI

5G6827940A 041 - TCR GTI Spoiler

Look on Alliexpress. I just got a TCR spoiler for about $100 delivered. Looks good, nice quality.
  10. Das Weib GTI

WTB / WTT : Set of red mirror caps

Hello Unik0rnKing, Did you sell your red mirror caps? If not, I would like to buy them.
  11. Das Weib GTI

Hey Doc, These days the fuel and fuel systems are pretty efficient in keeping out the crude. I read the big thing about going low the tank is overheating the fuel pump possibly causing premature failure. Most car manufactures put the pumps in the fuel tanks using the gas as a coolant.
  12. Das Weib GTI

Post your dark iron blue GTI

Hello All, I am posting this here only because it is very car specific. I have a touch up kit for sale for a Dark Iron Blue MK7 with silver Pretoria wheels (Best combination, IMHO) I traded mine for a 2020 Pure White GTI. These are 2oz bottles of blue and silver that have never been opened...
  13. Das Weib GTI

Fairing for MK7 OEM Roof Rack?

Hey JLewiss, I saw you handy work. Spot on. Just a few questions. It looks like you took the aero mounts and trimmed the long end to lie flat under the rails? Also, it looks the short end of the aero mount clips to the top the rails. I take it you drilled out the rivets to gain access to the...
  14. Das Weib GTI

Post your Watch and GTI Pics!

I agree with "Anotero." Hamiltons are in class of their own. This the Hamilton Khaki Aviation Pilot Pioneer Auto.
  15. Das Weib GTI

SOLD: 2018 Austins for Sale.

For sale, A mint set of 2018 GTI Austin aluminum wheels. These were taken off a 2018 Golf GTI SE model. As you can see in the attached photos the wheels are in pristine condition. There is a small scratch on wheel number three that barely catches my nail. Ready for mounting! Asking $500 for...
  16. Das Weib GTI

FS: Set of 4ea Austin OEM Wheels

No Longer Available. 4ea Austin OEM Wheels Hello All, These wheels are in excellent condition. Wheel number three has a small scratch which my nail barely catches. These came off a 2018 GTI SE and have about 7500 miles on them. I believe they are 18 x 7.5 inches. Asking $400 for the set...