GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. brekdown29

Front Assist Error after FMIC Install

My 7.5 GTI doesn't have ACC but it does have front assist with autonomous emergency braking. After having a FMIC installed, this error popped up on my dash about an hour later. It's now been on there for a few weeks. Shop that installed the FMIC checked the sensor connection behind the grill and...
  2. brekdown29

FS: Mk7 Golf R Mojo Mats - $50

https://www.volkswagenpartsplus.com/oem-parts/volkswagen-mojomats-carpeted-mats-5g1061325041?origin=pla&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_MXsuYOu2AIVkmB-Ch3GSwB7EAQYBSABEgIVvvD_BwE These retail for about $85 and should fit any Mk7 Golf. They are hardly used and in like new condition. Pick up for $50 in...
  3. brekdown29

FS: Mk7 Golf R Euro LED Tails

These are OEM tinted tails from the MK7 Golf R in Europe. Available to ship any time. Shoot me your best offers, along with phone # so I can send photos. They are gently used and in very good condition. No harness. These are plug and play.
  4. brekdown29

Mint Stage 2 Mk7 Golf R in Phoenix - Ready to Deal

See ad in sig. Needs to go. Open to all reasonable offers!
  5. brekdown29

Mint Stage 2 Mk7 Golf R in Phoenix - Ready to Deal

See ad in sig. Needs to go. Open to all reasonable offers!
  6. brekdown29

Mint Stage 2 Golf R in Phoenix - Ready to Deal

Need to sell my 2015 R located in Phoenix. Accepting all reasonable offers. Thanks!
  7. brekdown29

2015 Golf R - Stage 2 OEM+ - Phoenix, AZ - 32K miles - $32,500

2015 Golf R - Stage 2 OEM+ - Phoenix, AZ - 32K miles - $33,700 Price reduced to $30K!
  8. brekdown29

Coolant Leak?

My indie shop did some work on my '15 R yesterday and I was told that they could smell coolant upon opening the hood. My coolant level was down to the minimum line (warning light had not come on yet) so I had figured something was up. My car has all the bolt ons and is tuned so I am hesitant...
  9. brekdown29

FS: Deautokey LED's for GTI/Golf/R - Brake/Turn/Tail/Reverse

I have a set of these LED's for sale. Used for about 6 months. No bulb out warnings. They sell for $135 new. I will sell the set for $80 shipped. Andrew
  10. brekdown29

FS: GFB DV+ for R or S3 - Part # T9359 - $150 shipped

Save close to $100 off the retail price! I took this off as I learned it did not play well with my GIAC tune. I'm not sure about other tunes but I would personally only recommend this to someone who is using the stock ECU software as that is how it is tested by GFB. It works as advertised and...
  11. brekdown29

Anyone done a high flow Throttle Body Pipe yet?

Such as the CTS or Spulen pipes (Neuspeed will probably have one soon too). I had one on my MKV that really helped with throttle response and more turbo sound. It also had an integrated bung for water meth injection which was nice because I eventually went that route anyway. CTS looks to be...
  12. brekdown29

FS: Neuspeed Power Module Part # 64.10.15

According to Neuspeed, this works for the following platforms: 2014-up Audi A3 (8V), S3 1.8 TSI/2.0 TSI and 2015-up VW MK7 GTI, Golf R 2.0 TSI and Golf 1.8 TSI I have had this on my MK7 Golf R for less than 2 weeks and it's been great, however, a shop near me just became a GIAC dealer and is...
  13. brekdown29

Golf R U.S. Pricing Discussion

Any educated guesses as to what the base 6 speed and DSG R models will start at in the states? The 2013 R stickered at just under $35k for the 6 speed. I would have to think the Mk7 will see a slight price increase and DSG is normally a $1,100 premium over manual. So I am estimating we will...
  14. brekdown29

Volvo's S60 and V60 Polestars Coming to the USA in 2014

http://www.nextpolestar.com/#/showcase Can't wait to pick one of these babies up in a couple years after some other sucker takes the depreciation hit. The "View in 3D" feature is really cool.
  15. brekdown29

2014 Forester XT

Anyone else interested in this? I'll be leasing one of these as soon as they get released to accommodate my growing family. Brand new engine (turbo four 250/258), transmission, and AWD features and the interiors are also improved. I actually like the way it looks too, especially the p-chopped...
  16. brekdown29

Spotted: Chromed out Lambo

My brother works valet at a rather affluent club in Scottsdale where he's had a chance to drive, I mean park, all kinds of crazy rides, including a Veyron on more than one occassion. This one might take the cake though. WTF?!
  17. brekdown29

Volvo V60 wagon

Of course this won't reach America since it's actually awesome. With a chip you can see around 350 hp.
  18. brekdown29

2011 Volvo S60 T6 AWD

The turbocharged 6 cylinder w/ AWD produces 304hp and 325lb/ft coming in 3rd quarter of this year. So basically a new "R" w/out the moniker! Only problem is that it doesn't look like it will have Volvo's new Powershift (DSG) gearbox that will come later in the first year of production on the...
  19. brekdown29

C30 R-Line with new sport chassis and exterior styling

I think the subtle design changes to the front and rear fascia are hawt. Supposedly it's a much stiffer chassis too "In order to meet the high standards, the R-Design chassis has been modified in several areas. The steering is more precise owing to the installation of stiffer bushings. The...