GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. I

FS: JB1, AFE Air Filter, & ECS Silicone Intake Tube

FS: JB1 in good condition(no broken clips): SOLD AFE dry filter for stock airbox: SOLD ECS silicone intake tube: SOLD PM me if interested. Thanks.
  2. I

FS: 2016 GTI S 6MT LP 48k mi

Hello, Due to the recent work from home changes, my GTI is barely getting driven and now sits at ~48k miles. So it feels like the right time to let another enthusiast enjoy the car. The car has a few OEM+ mods, but is largely stock. I am the original owner and the car has never been in an...
  3. I

2016 GTI S Build Thread

Copying this over from another forum so I can keep track of the build here as well... After 3+ years of following the transition from MK6>MK7, I finally decided to purchase a new MK7. My previous DD was a 2006 Scion xB 5MT which was almost 10yrs old(140k mi) and it was time to upgrade. I...
  4. I

FS: Austin Wheels

FS: Stock GTI Austin Wheels These are in mint condition... no curb rash, no nicks. Center caps included. SOLD PM me with any questions.
  5. I

FS: Monster Mats, Roadside Assistance Kit, First Aid Kit, CarGo Blocks

All of these items are new and prices include shipping to lower 48 states. Please PM me with any questions. CarGo Bocks: $20 Monster Mats: SOLD Roadside Assistance Kit: SOLD First Aid Kit: SOLD