GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

2014 R turbo issues

Hi guys, im about to trade in my GTI for an 2014 R. But i have heard lots of stuff about that the ‘14 R has turbo issues... Now im not so sure what kind of issues exactly. The reason i want this car is because its white, low mileage, and basically full option. But if the turbo is gonna cost me...
  2. G

Rear VW logo delete - Anyone done it?

Hi guys, I wonder if anyone on here has their rear VW logo deleted. I have yet to see this on a MK7. On the previous Golfs you saw this mod a lot, especially on the Mk5/6, but not with the 7. My quess is - the hatch of the Mk7 isnt flat and its a hard job to do? Since the hatch has a “stripe”...
  3. G

7.5 R Kurkuma yellow, Thoughts?

Hey guys, Im about to pull the trigger on a 7.5 R, it has all the options i need, and the deal on it is just too great to pass. Only downside is that the car is Kurkuma Yellow, notice that this isnt the nice Tumeric Yellow color from the press pictures. My question is - do any of you guys have...
  4. G

Golf 7R braking/downshifting DSG.

First of all - if i posted this in the wrong section, feel free to move it. Anyways, lets get to the point. I got a question about the DSG transmission in the 7 R. I own a 2011 MK6 GTI, it is a DSG. I always drive in D, but whilst driving and trying to come to a stop i literally can feel the...