GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

EPC light, no boost, wastegate doesnt feel stuck??

2019 Golf S Sportwagen AWD 6MT 65k, APR plus tune. Yesterday on my way home from work, the dreaded EPC light came on and stayed on. I could build no boost but other than that the car drove and acted completely normal. I was close to home so i got it home, threw on my OBDeleven and found P2563...
  2. G

TPC IS20 Hybrid from stock

Looking at future upgrades for my '19 GSW 4Motion 6MT, and want to maintain reliability, but still getting some more power out of it. I currently only have the APR+ tune and a K&N drop in filter, which brings it to I think where it should have started from the factory. But wanting a little bit...
  3. G

AutoX Events Near Boston

Trying to locate AutoX events in the Boston area. The ones I have read about dont have their 2021 calendars posted. This would be my first time ever doing any autoX event, so seat time is probably the thing I am looking for most. I know of Devens (cant find any info on a calendar or how to sign...
  4. G

Other Market Parts?

I know with the MQB platform, most cars around the world are pretty much the same. But curious if there are any Japanese, chinese, etc market only parts that anyone has retrofitted or been jealous of. I know this was something some guys on the MK3 platform liked to do.
  5. G

Headunit education and upgrades?

I have a 2019 GSW S, and find the android auto entirely unusable. It lags, glitches, and is extremely unreliable. I unplug and use the phone on its own and am very disappointed. I keep reading about MIBII and am only growing more confused. I dont have anything in the glove box. Can anyone tell...
  6. G

Delete

Delete
  7. G

Part Number Lookup?

I am trying to locate a part number for some european specific seat covers. I have checked the ETKA and it doesnt seem to have "interior" as an option, nor does it even have the GTE on the list. Anyone know where I can lookup euro-specific part numbers?
  8. G

Boost tap

Ive been looking into getting a boost gauge for the GSW, and have been looking into boost tap options. I have seen a few that tap into the manifold (ECS, APR) Some that space out the T-MAP sensor (Neuspeed, Agency Power) And the ECS Throttle Body tap. The ECS/APR manifold tap isnt reversible...
  9. G

A few MA specific questions (North Shore)

- What is the best shop to get a 4 wheel alignment for a car that is lowered on springs? - I am looking at getting tints and have been recommended Tintworks. Anyone with any experience or have a rough idea on cost for a GSW? I want aftermarket headlights for my 2019 GSW. I am looking into the...