GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Lös Gehts

What is the least powerful car you've ever driven?

My Dads 1981 VW Jetta Diesel.
  2. Lös Gehts

Off Topic Thread #7

Tell me why a guy would be driving one?
  3. Lös Gehts

Off Topic Thread #7

Means nothing, my last 2 girlfriends where in relationships with guys when I met them, and it didn't take long for them to come around, and I've been married to the last one for 16 yrs. play it cool and you never know.
  4. Lös Gehts

New Work out !! Prancercise

The Camel called she wants her toe back!
  5. Lös Gehts

Off Topic Thread #6

carbs=25g cals=290 sugar=9g fat=8g saturaterd fats=4g sodium=440mg fibre=3g 30g protein around $12.00 in Canada 12 bars/box 72g/bar
  6. Lös Gehts

Off Topic Thread #6

I'm eating the Premier Protein Bars from Costco, cheap and 30Grams protein/ bar, like the yogurt peanut crunch flavour.
  7. Lös Gehts

Off Topic Thread #6

Watching Pens & Sens game, Sens are getting slaughtered in the 3rd.
  8. Lös Gehts

Off Topic Thread #6

Boston,Toronto game 7 is on GO LEAFS GO!
  9. Lös Gehts

Porsche 911

In my neigbourhood are 2 guys who autocross, one in an old Subi wrx and one in an old Honda Civic, both are not street cars, these douches test there cars going around the block speeding, loud fart can exhaust and high rpm shifts, after a couple times of this happening I was outside talking to a...
  10. Lös Gehts

Official 2013 Formula 1 Season Thread

Gotta love Raikkonen's interviews, 0 fucks given. :D
  11. Lös Gehts

Off Topic Thread #6

So far a good game, Toronto has to win to stay alive.
  12. Lös Gehts

Off Topic Thread #6

Watching Leafs Bruins game.
  13. Lös Gehts

Grambles Crossroads (House Building Thread)

I can ony speak for myself, and I have many regrets, I bougnt my house 15+ yrs ago, and put down 25% at the time, payed $165,000 for a 3 br raised bungalow on a 62x135 lot in the burbs now worth $320,000 maybe?, sacraficed driving a shitty car for 16 yrs to pay it off, no major renos except...
  14. Lös Gehts

Walking dead !

Why is it that everything in the show looks old and dirty as shit, but the Ram pickup Glen drives looks like it just got detailed, maybe the walkers have a detailing shop on the side. lol
  15. Lös Gehts

Off-Topic Thread #3

thats the right call
  16. Lös Gehts

Walking dead !

it's at 9 they show last weeks at 8
  17. Lös Gehts

YouTube to MP3

I've used youtube to mp3, to add songs on my ipad, with my hearing the quality is good enough, I'm no audiofile, and the songs I convert using this are ones I probably will only listen to for a short time.
  18. Lös Gehts

Hookah thread

^ this
  19. Lös Gehts

10 car mods that make people think you are an A-Hole

How about the oversided wings on the trunks of the ricers, if ya want to be a pilot join the Air Force junior!
  20. Lös Gehts

How tall are you guys?

6'1