GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. C

FS: VWR springs

Brand new, still in box, asking for 275 I'm located in Houston and would prefer local buyers...willing to adjust price depending on shipping
  2. C

New headlight issue (pic inside)

I recently got my car back from the repair shop from a minor fender bender. Apparently part of the bottom of my driver side headlight broke so they installed a brand new one. I believe it was just the housing...i don't think they got a different/new bulb. Anyways, I've noticed that the driver...
  3. C

Small dilemma-suspension noise

I'll try to keep this short... A couple weeks ago I ran over something on the freeway which took most of my front driver tire off the rim and made the rear tire flat. So i figured it was a good time to get some new wheels and tires since i was already thinking about it. New stuff came in that...
  4. C

Sub/amp combo help

I'm looking for some input. I'm missing the sound of my system I had in my mk6 and seriously thinking of upgrading the subwoofer in my current car. My last setup was an 8" Pioneer shallow mount with an Alpine MRP-M500 amp. I think the sub model was the TS-SW841D but I'm looking for a setup that...
  5. C

Offset...longer lug bolt?

I need some expertise bc i confuse myself with offsets...i plan on getting new wheels that are 18x8, et45...will this require longer lug bolts? Also, the stock lug bolts are ball seat correct? And where do u guys have new wheels installed? Dealership? Local tire shop? I'm not really big on...