GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. martymim

Porsche 958 Cayenne BBK

Has anyone any experience with fitting these brakes on the 7R? Aluminium hubs. There is a cheap set for sale locally, front and rear.
  2. martymim

FS. VWR GTI Lowering springs

Hi, taken them out due to getting an R. They have done around 8000 miles and are in perfect condition. £150 plus shipping. Not worried about international shipping Email me martymimnagh (at) yahoo (dot) com Thanks
  3. martymim

WTB VWR lowing springs for an R

Howdy Email me if you have any. Thanks martymimnagh (at) yahoo (dot) com
  4. martymim

Airlift performance air suspension

Used setup travelled around 500 miles. Comes with front performance struts Rear arms with matching performance shocks. 3P 1/4" manifold. Duel 444c compressors. 5 gallon skinny tank. Everything works perfectly and is in working order. £3200 + shipping. Text me on **+44 7894 504846‬‬
  5. martymim

WTB GTI VWR Springs

As the title says, I want vwr springs for my gti. U.K. Based text me on **+44 7894 504846‬‬
  6. martymim

Martymim pw GTi 15

Hello Got a Pure white 2015 performance DSG GTI. From Ireland My last car Here's my new one: So far I've: Got a oem roof rack for it Debadged and removed the wiper And im helping a friend make a boot build for my vibe audio sub My Instagram is Martymim, I keep more upto date on...
  7. martymim

Forge prototype carbon intake

Forge Motorsport carbon intake. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. martymim

Radar sensor delete

Heres one to get people divided. The EU MK7 GTI's come with a radar sensor for braking and cruse control but its a massive eye sore. Has anyone tried unplugging it and seeing if it is still operational so I could swap out the grill for the US one?
  9. martymim

Shaved MK7

Just seen this shaved Golf R MK7 from SoWo and I thought i'd share. :D I think it looks deadly. (the shaved part, the rest not so much)
  10. martymim

Your previous rides......Share it !!

Haha a fair bit! Hopefully the mk7 will get the same treatment.
  11. martymim

instagram usernames

martymim
  12. martymim

Martymim CG GTi

Hi My names Marty, I'm from Omagh, Ireland. I just ordered a Carbon Grey MK7 GTi with a few options Performance Pack Metallic paint Navi Auto dip headlights My last car was a 1.2TSi MK6 I plan on working on this car for a long time. Nice meeting everyone and I hope to have a mk7 soon. (Y)
  13. martymim

Sold GTI. Help me pick next car.

A4 all the way. Stick with the German cars they are the best quality. With a A4 I dont know if you would want to mod it but it could look great with a set of super concave rotiforms and then lower it. The GTi could never pull of super concaves.