GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. vbrad26

Garages of golfmk7.com: picture thread

Still a long way to go but finally pulled a car in...that was exciting lol.
  2. vbrad26

Yeah my brother in law has the NewAge and it seems like that would be just fine. Been looking at the 2 brands. I'll probably be buying towards the end of the year once the house is a little closer to completion. I'm definitely going for a more "finished" look for the garage (drywall, recessed...
  3. vbrad26

I've had my eye on this or similar. https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-9-Piece-Regular-Duty-Welded-Steel-Garage-Storage-System-in-Black-133-in-W-x-75-in-H-x-19-6-in-D-GS13209-WO/306605237#overlay
  4. vbrad26

Appreciate the insight. For me, portability is not key. I do have one rolling cart/toolbox that is probably all I need. I really just need to figure out storage solutions for all of the other crap. Right now I have a small shed on the outside of the garage for lawn equipment - which I will not...
  5. vbrad26

That's what I'm trying to figure out for the new garage. I've already got a medium sized rolling box, but have been looking at a combination of Home Depot's Husky brand garage storage solutions. Just big cabinets, work bench smaller cabinets... Is there anything anyone here can't live without?
  6. vbrad26

THE Formula One Thread

And Hulk will be leaving HAAS for Sauber (Audi).
  7. vbrad26

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

I believe I've already posted this but I never pass up a chance for a solid Simpsons reference.
  8. vbrad26

Ye Olde Smoker Thread

I've got a little brisket to try out. Never done one before. I think its just hardly over 1lb. Any tips?
  9. vbrad26

THE Formula One Thread

Finally an entertaining race...and I didn't get to watch it lol. Speaking of Seb...he's doing some testing. https://sportscar365.com/lemans/wec/vettel-to-test-porsche-963-at-aragon/ Would love to see that become a full-time position.
  10. vbrad26

Thats a good point... @cbr600rr ?
  11. vbrad26

Lol the garage is not really overly large. It is about 21 wide x 30 deep. So pretty standard width, but did add a little extra depth for a work bench and additional storage up there at the front wall next to the steps. Higher than I expected! I honestly could have left off a row or three of...
  12. vbrad26

Getting there...
  13. vbrad26

That looks great. Assuming you did it yourself based on your post, I'm curious to know how long it took you. I'm still trying to decide what I want to do for the floor.
  14. vbrad26

For lighting our 630 sqft garage - the plans are calling for 12, 4" recessed LED cans...just for reference.
  15. vbrad26

So any reason to go with a more name brand like Bendpak vs. one of the cheaper options?
  16. vbrad26

He's just using 110 if I'm not mistaken as he did have an outlet added, and I believe he just tapped in to existing 110. And in my research of 4 post lifts, a lot of them run 110 just fine, but will just operate a bit slower from my understanding. Someone please correct me if that is not true...
  17. vbrad26

My brother in law is having a 2-post installed and they are actually finishing up today. If you have any specific questions, let me know.
  18. vbrad26

Traded in my GTI because it needed a turbo replacement

You can't escape the turbos these days. Enjoy the dirt! It can be just as much fun as the pavement.
  19. vbrad26

THE Formula One Thread

I used to. From 2004 - 2011 I was very into it. Then F1 sort of took over.
  20. vbrad26

THE Formula One Thread

I'll try to remember this time lol. The Indy Car St. Pete Grand Prix is also happening this weekend, so since that's a local race for me, I will be attending that this weekend. I don't follow Indy anymore, but still a good time to go check it all out.