GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. F

Tyrol Sport Deadset Kit with Aluminum Audi Subframe?

Yeah Tyrol lists for mk7 mk8 gti and golf r man a3 s3 rs3 yet I heard from someone that it doesn’t work on the aluminum subframe used by a3 s3 and rs3. I can order and see but don’t want to pay install cost only to find it doesn’t work since dropping the subframe is not cheap.
  2. F

Tyrol Sport Deadset Kit with Aluminum Audi Subframe?

Just curious if this works. Have heard conflicting information if it fits the aluminum subframe.
  3. F

GTI radio features

And if you want wireless CarPlay you can get it by going with a 2021. However lots of bugs in the mib3 it uses.
  4. F

Water Pump Settlement Update

Bet your results will be like mine on the timing chain settlement for the mk6. Told I qualified kept checking a year later they told me that I was not part of the class that my vin was excluded.
  5. F

Read this before buying Bilstein B16 DamTronic Coilovers for your GTI/R

P PSS10 can be repaired damptronic can’t. Has to do with how each is constructed. I inquired about having a set shortened and revalved by the shop at Sonoma raceway that does this and this is what they told me.
  6. F

Any Update on the Replacement for 3g Car-net

Parenting the dealer and also it can be used for theft locating and recovery.
  7. F

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

To me they also look a lot like the 8y rs3 black optic plus wheel.
  8. F

Any Update on the Replacement for 3g Car-net

Originally said fall of 2022. Approaching a year late in a few months.
  9. F

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I was going to say didn’t look like verkline to me.
  10. F

Who did you get them from? I have had 0 chance getting any supplier to even respond to me.
  11. F

Which are those?
  12. F

SOLD: New In Box Bilstein Adaptive Coilovers B16 Damptr

Adding one more pic from inside the box to prove I have them.
  13. F

Bump. Open to offers and keep in mind that to order these the waiting 2-3 months so you can get them now from me if you are considering them.
  14. F

Bump. Still for sale make me an offer
  15. F

Norcal FS/FT/WTB Thread

Tried to edit. Ended up keeping the sway bars and the camber plates since I got confirmation they will work. Only the b16 damptronics new in box are still available.
  16. F

Problems with the MK8 are the Same as the MK7

And the issues are fully on vw. Got an Audi with mib3 which is notorious in VWs as having a ton of flaws. Not experiencing a single issue that I had with MIB3 in VW in my Audi.
  17. F

Your previous rides......Share it !!

Well my golf r is now a previous car. Cars I had in order 1981 firebird 1998 ford zx-2 that I did all of the s/r mods to including the ford racing suspension also did an underdrive pulley and jba header. This was fun 2002 civic si 2007 scion tc 2011 gti manual 2012 gti dsg (still own) 2021 gti...
  18. F

Realized I posted a comment instead of replying. All new in box. Bought and never installed.