GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. iBalushi

Urgent - need help with my TT 2.0t engine?!!

Today while driving back home my car started jerking at low speeds, as soon as I reached home the jerking was way more obvious, and the engine seemed to "cough" with it. I opened the engine and it was shaking horribly and I found this: I can hear oil dripping but no signs appear under the car...
  2. iBalushi

Police shoot at runaway car… to save the driver

Happened in Saudi Arabia: http://www.emirates247.com/offbeat/crazy-world/police-shoot-at-runaway-car-to-save-the-driver-2012-01-05-1.436074 Well yes, it was a Toyota. Shooting the back window of a car and it comes to a complete stop? Since when?
  3. iBalushi

The Official Photography Thread!

I got my new Nikon D3100 [DSLR] few months ago and with quite a few photographers on here I thought it would be great to share photos with each other! Anything goes here (cars, portraits, etc..), but keep the pictures small. Preferably, mention the camera. I'll start from my first shot...
  4. iBalushi

What to get: a New GTI or Old Porsche 911 ?

Hi all! Im getting my first car. Long story short: From a big list of cars and many walkarounds of Showrooms; a CSG Golf GTI stole my heart! With the same money I can find my favorite car: A (used) Porsche 911 [996 model] Its the first time I own a car (I have a family Impreza handed down to...