GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Coogles

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

The legal reasoning used in this decision will apply to a lot more than just power plants, it has to do with the interpretation of law that regulatory bodies essentially have the right to "fill in the blanks" where the regulations as written don't specify the means of enforcement.
  2. Coogles

APR DTR6054 Direct Turbocharger Replacement System

So this Supreme Court ruling today...when does downpipe production start back up?
  3. Coogles

perfect 'garage mate' for the R

I know you said no CUV/SUV, but with those criteria, my list might begin and end with the Macan.
  4. Coogles

Why The American Car Market Sucks: a Microcosm

People are just voting on looks, and personally I think the Buick looks better too even though if I actually had to spend my own money on one I'd buy the Alltrack. My VW buddy who's owned a 2012 and 2017 GLI needed more space and just bought a new Tiguan R-line because he didn't like the looks...
  5. Coogles

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Definitely, although having the bench in the middle row makes it mostly workable. We bought the Atlas after we found out my wife was pregnant the second time but before we knew it was twins. The 3 kids (15mo old twins and a just-turned-3 year old) take up the second row, the dogs get the 3rd...
  6. Coogles

The problem with any “fun” SUV is that it’ll be expensive, and still actually boring. The plan is to buy a $20k or less Odyssey, then hopefully in the spring get a dedicated sports car. Plus, my wife already has an Atlas, but with 3 kids and two dogs honestly it’s pretty cramped.
  7. Coogles

Congrats dude, although I'm already bummed about selling them. Damn I wish I wasn't selling the GTI. Minivan life calls, though. Damn kids.
  8. Coogles

*SOLD* SuperPro engine & trans mounts - New In Box

Invoice/request sent, waiting on payment. Seems to be a busy guy, hoping he’ll come through.
  9. Coogles

Yes, in another member’s WTB thread I said I’d take $800 shipped. He agreed, but when I waffled on selling them that member said he’d do $900 shipped. I was still hoping I’d be keeping the GTI and adding another car to garage for kid-hauling duties, but that just isn’t going to work out right...
  10. Coogles

I know what I have? lol Like you said they’re the best mounts made for the platform, now discontinued, and I did have someone offer exactly that amount a few months ago before I was 100% sure I wouldn’t be keeping the GTI. I am open to offers, though.
  11. Coogles

*SOLD* Hi all, I have a set of new, never installed SuperPro mounts that I won’t be able to use. The GTI no longer fits my needs (3 kids) and so it’ll be getting sold here shortly as well. Asking $900 shipped.
  12. Coogles

WTB: Superpro Engine and Transmission Mount set

I have a set still new in the box and I'd do $800 shipped for them. Let me know!
  13. Coogles

Unitronic DP vs Integrated Engineering DP

Unitronic has an IS38 file and appear to use the same converter in the AWD application, so I’d have to imagine you’d be fine with any OTS IS38 tune. But I’d also assume they didn’t stress-test their downpipe past that point.
  14. Coogles

Review: EQT Coilovers

EQT choosing 8 Fr & 5 Rr seems very strange relative to what comes stock on these cars. 034's springs are 210 front & 280 rear, for example, so a 33% higher rate in the rear. That's pretty close to 7k Fr & 9k Rr, which is ~28.5% higher in the ear.
  15. Coogles

Removing / Deactivating front assist

Hi all, I drive a 2017 Sport that doesn't have front assist, blind spot monitoring, etc., and I like it that way. My wife has a 2019 Atlas SE w/tech and three times now I've had those "safety" features have just about cause accidents due to them alerting me to phantom objects, or objects that...
  16. Coogles

Trusted Indie Shop by State Thread

EP Werks 15555 Stony Creek Way Noblesville, IN 46060 (y)
  17. Coogles

Intercooler disabled Adaptive Cruise Control

Does regular cruise control work? Or is cruise control disabled altogether?