GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. OverTimer1

Drooling over a Volvo other than a Polestar

Volvo V40 5cy turbo diesel 150hp 260ftlbs Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  2. OverTimer1

Getting older getting lamer. .

Well two years ago when my income tax came in it was oh boy mod time. Burning through 2 grand in coils intakes exhausts etc. Was nothing. Now I have a cheaper car payment cheaper insurance and the first thing I think of is oh boy groceries and doctors co pays. What have I came too? Anyone else...
  3. OverTimer1

The official H2Oi 2012 who's goin thread.

Booked today for the 28th and 29th. Stayin at The Carousel. Who else is goin?
  4. OverTimer1

vehicle dysmorphic disorder do you have VDD

Every vehicle I've ever owned I've modded one way or another and every one of them I've both loved and hated. Why? I blame VDD my friends family strangers all say cool car, love your car, car looks sick. It's like a 2 min high then I'm back to thinking I need to wheels my car needs to be...
  5. OverTimer1

Buy New Used or keep the same

For a while me and my wife have been thinking about getting her a new car. Her current car is a 2008 ford focus a few months after buying it it was backed into by a large SUV it was all fixed so the only issue with that is a blemished car fax so a trade in wouldn't be what it's really worth...
  6. OverTimer1

Name this part!

Well I would have liked to be more descriptive but unfortunately my title is my questio. Can anyone tell me what the hell this is Part # 5K3837915A from what I've looked up it comes up Audi/VW cover which explains nothing. This has been sitting in my trunk since I bought it and I finnaly gotta...
  7. OverTimer1

Why do i see the same five questions being asked?

Im getting annoyed at the amount of laziness people have. Before I ask a question I do 3 things 1. try to research myself 2. search this site and 3. search google. These are getting old. 1. whats the best tune. 2. whats the best intake. 3. can I install a BOV. 4. whats the best exhaust. 5...
  8. OverTimer1

2004 R32 With Crazy Miles

It blows my mind seeing older cars with these kinds miles. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-Volkswagen-R32-All-Original-Super-Low-Miles-/170569244328?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item27b6b81ea8#ht_1398wt_950
  9. OverTimer1

TOP GEAR AMERICA ON IN 10

Turn your TVs to the history channel if you want to watch:thumbsup:
  10. OverTimer1

Do you smoke in your GTI?

Just curious. How many of you smoke in your car?
  11. OverTimer1

Tapatalk sucks!?

Is it just me that's having all the problems? I can only post sometimes I can't read or reply to prvt messages and pictures take forever to load. Anyone else?
  12. OverTimer1

Mini Cooper Countryman. GTI Wannabe?

spdDSd3GLho
  13. OverTimer1

Your top ten Cars!

Just something for fun. List your top 5 daily drivers, and your top five weekend toys. Anything goes even dumb hondas. Please don't list our Gti's. Mine: DD 1. 2010 S4 3.0 edit forgot about the RS4 avant 2. 2009 Lotus Evora 3. 2010 TTRS 4. 2010 BMW 135i 5door why idk lol 5. 2008 Pontiac G8 Gxp...
  14. OverTimer1

Anyone been over to jettaline?

Went over to jettaline to look at pics and all that's on there is adds for diet pills WTF. Thank god someone pays attention to that crap on here and deletes it.
  15. OverTimer1

Quick photoshop favor. Pretty please

can someone make this darker so it looks shadow blue. I no longer have a comp to run photoshop thanks to alienware and the crappy customer service. ty