GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. K

Tires

I just ordered Pilot Sport A/S 3+ for my Mk7 APR Stage 2 +. Can anyone share their experiences with these tires? Thanks for sharing!
  2. K

Dog Bone Mount

Which Dog Bone mount are you all using? Give me a link if you have one please. I just don't want to order the wrong one! Thanks
  3. K

APR 2 Dyno results

I had APR stage 1 results = 256 hp 310 max torque stage 2 results = 261 hp 314 max torque I live in Florida when it was 100F outside, wonder if this has something to do with compared to this car. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2ntCVPtt1Y
  4. K

Coilers

I would like to lower the mk7 with the VW r coilers. I could use some advice if you have them. Thanks!
  5. K

Intercoolers

Hello friends, I am seeking a intercooler for a apr stage 2 mk7. I really don't want to spend a lot but I don't want junk! Give me your thoughts.
  6. K

Engine Light on after APR stage 2

Engine Light on after APR stage 2 Have any of you have this problem after the stage 2 upgrade?
  7. K

MK7 Dyno

I had the car dyno today and the result for hp is 257? Is this correct for APR stage 1 tune? I thought it added 84hp and 114torque! This guy didn't have all the software but told me the hp.