GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ZimmLR

1. Z

OBDEleven Dongle Only (iOS)

I have an OBDEleven dongle left over following the sale of my GTI. Looking for $20 shipped.
  2. Z

FS: New EBC Red Stuff Rear PP Pads

Cleaning out the garage and found a set of EBC Red Stuff rear brake pads for all MK7 and MK7.5 GTI’s with performance package. $40 shipped
  3. Z

FS: Leyo Infotainment and HVAC Knobs / D-Docks Lightning

Up for sale are a set of silver Leyo infotainment and HVAC knobs. These are for the MK7 infotainment screen, however I was able to fit these on my 7.5 head unit with a little bit of work and patience. The HVAC knobs for both MK7 and MK7.5. Knobs are in perfect condition. $20 shipped for the...
  4. Z

FS: VWR Sport Springs GTI

Price drop bump.
  5. Z

FS: VWR Sport Springs GTI

VWR Sport Springs with just under 10k miles on them. Fits all MK7 and MK7.5 GTI’s. Lowered my GTI approximately 1.25 inches. Looking for $150 shipped.
  6. Z

SOLD: 8" Glass Screen (MK7.5) w/ Complete Dash Trim

To my knowledge yes, you can install this in non-nav cars however the NAV button will not function.
  7. Z

SOLD: 8" Glass Screen (MK7.5) w/ Complete Dash Trim

I'm parting out my MK7 and have a complete MK7.5 Dash trim upgrade kit complete with the 8" glass infotainment screen. For MK7 owners with the MIB2 infotainment system, this is a direct plug-and-play replacement for your current 6.5 inch screen and faux carbon fibre dash trim. All dash trim...
  8. Z

Brake pads shifting in caliper

@17GOLFSE just a heads up that after applying some brake grease to the backside of the pads the clunking completely went away after about a month (around 500-600 miles). It was pretty annoying while it was happening but its been at least 10 months since I’ve had any clunk whatsoever.
  9. Z

FS: Leyo Billet Aluminum Knobs | Full Piano Black MK7.5 Dash Trim Kit with 8" Glass Screen (NAV)

Thanks! And for anyone looking for new headrests @schwab0 is the man!
  10. Z

FS: Leyo Billet Aluminum Knobs | Full Piano Black MK7.5 Dash Trim Kit with 8" Glass Screen (NAV)

They're for the rear seats and are much lower profile than the USDM versions. It made a pretty significant difference in rear visibility, and as an added bonus the seats fold down without the head rests rubbing on the back of the front seats.
  11. Z

Small interior part out: 1. Leyo Aluminum Billet Knobs. No wear whatsoever. Were on car for less than six months. Leyo states that the volume and tune covers only fit MK7 however I was able to get them to fit on my MK7.5 8" glass with a little bit of wiggling/patience. $35 shipped 2. (added to...
  12. Z

SOLD: (WA) Neuspeed RSE10’s with AS4 Tires

PENDING SALE: Neuspeed RSE10 wheels 18x8.5 in gloss black. Wheels are wrapped in Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4’s 245/40. Setup has just over 4k miles total. Neuspeed and OEM VW center caps provided. Wheels have also been ceramic coated for easy cleaning. Located in Seattle, WA. Sorry, no...
  13. Z

SOLD: Stage 2 Part Out (Seattle Area)

Holy cow not sure how I botched that one. Thanks for the correction gents.
  14. Z

SOLD: Stage 2 Part Out (Seattle Area)

The time has come to return to stock and part out my 2016 DSG GTI. All parts below are located in the Seattle area. Potential discounts if purchasing multiple items. Part Miles Price Cobb AP with EQT Stage 2 Tune - DSG Unlocked Transmission code: 0D9300020J N/A $810 shipped APR Catted...