GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Yooni7

1. Y

DRL intermittent issue

I moved the inner and outer drl modules. The strange thing is, both rings stopped working at the same time. Now I sometimes ione of them decided to work but most commonly both don't work. It's really annoying because it's an intermittent issue. When I took it to the garage initially they all...
  2. Y

DRL intermittent issue

Hi, thanks for this reply. What do you mean by swap out the headlight assembly? Switch the sides of the headlight? The problem I have is that sometimes it works and other times it doesn't. When I went to get it checked it was working but after they did all the work and I went down the road it...
  3. Y

DRL intermittent issue

Yeh I thought it might be. I was wondering if anyone got an errors when this happens as I have no errors after a scan with vcds
  4. Y

DRL intermittent issue

No I moved the control module over but the issue is still on the same side
  5. Y

DRL intermittent issue

Done that. Still not working.
  6. Y

DRL intermittent issue

Anyone else had this issue?
  7. Y

DRL intermittent issue

Hi, I have a mk7 golf R and the DRL on the right is intermittent. - Sometimes it works fine and both rings light up. - Other times neither ring lights up. - Other times 1 ring lights up but the other doesn't. Eventually the one that's lit up flickers a little and goes out I scanned with...
  8. Y

Drl not working

On my mk7 R on one side the Drl is not working. No error codes showing on the mfd. I scanned it with vcds and the only error I get is 452867 and 452874 front right ride height sensor. How is this connected to the drl not working?
  9. Y

Climate control unit turns off itself?

The whole unit goes off. On the screens it says 'off'
  10. Y

Climate control unit turns off itself?

It was a cold morning and I turned the screen defrost on so it was on full speed. After a few minutes I turned it off so it was just normal air coming out of the vents on level 3 or 4. After driving for about 5 minutes, the system just went off itself. I turned it back on but a few minutes later...
  11. Y

Petrol flap issue

Do you mind me asking the cost for the part and the cost for labour?
  12. Y

Petrol flap issue

Surely someone else has had this issue. Iv identified it to the following. The key fob works fine and unlocks all doors and fuel flap. When I use the keyless system and don't press the fob, it doesn't unlock the fuel cap.
  13. Y

Petrol flap issue

BTW, it's keyless entry. Not sure if that makes a difference.
  14. Y

Petrol flap issue

Mk7 2014 Golf R owner. So whenever I go to the petrol station I get out of the car, usually press the unlock button on the driver door, but when I go to the fuel flap and press it, it doesn't open. I go back to the drivers door, press the unlock button again and try the fuel flap again and...
  15. Y

Replacing glove compartment door

The door for my glove compartment is all scratched and I was looking to replace it. I have purchased another scratch from glove box from a dismantler and I have managed to remove the door (don't want to replace the whole glove compartment) Has anyone done this and know how to remove the 2...