GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by YangerD

1. Y

ARBY'S - Would you/have you eaten there?

I love the roast beef sandwiches and curly fries at Arby's!! I still go whenever I get a chance locally here.
  2. Y

MK7 Golf R Limited Production like MK6 R Or Not?

Straight forward question, is the new MK7 Golf R going to be a limited production model like the MK6 R, or will it be a full production model this time around? Hoping for the later.
  3. Y

Man kills guy that was screwing his wife

Oh shit! lol, don't be going around screwing people's wives.
  4. Y

GOLFMK6 Confessionals

LOL OH MY GOD! :D
  5. Y

GOLFMK6 Confessionals

This is gonna be interesting lol.... Oh post #69 *-)
  6. Y

Subject myself to a long commute?

If your thinking about moving out. Move closer to work. Trust me. I know it'd be nice to be close with your friends and family, but subjecting yourself to atleast an hour of commuting each way for work puts a lot of strain on you. Add traffic into that and it's even worse. Do yourself a favor...
  7. Y

GOLFMK6 Confessionals

That is the worse! people who show up with less money. They do it hoping you will sell it anyways.
  8. Y

GOLFMK6 Confessionals

You need a new bf :D
  9. Y

GOLFMK6 Confessionals

This thread is just full of win! I love it :w00t:
  10. Y

Chrome Model S

ANY kind of chrome wrap on a car is just stupid! If you want to wrap your car, do it in a nice gloss or matte finish. Chrome is just stupid. Your blinding everyone and your just begging for attention cause you can't get it any other way.
  11. Y

GOLFMK6 Confessionals

lol! Get yourself out there man.
  12. Y

GOLFMK6 Confessionals

:word:
  13. Y

Hennessy C7 Stingray

I always love what Hennessy does do their cars! That looks insane!
  14. Y

Manual purists - should cars rev-match for you?

I think the purists would still want complete control over everything. But from a performance standpoint, sure why not have it rev match for you. But then if your having the car rev match for you, wouldn't you might as well go with a good automatic?
  15. Y

Do you guys still enjoy top gear?

I know it's not done lol, I got the first four episodes last night and watched two :D