GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by XM_Rocks

1. XM_Rocks

***SOLD**** 2016 GTI SE 6MT - 37k Miles - PP, LP and DCC - One owner! OEM+ Build!

3dcarstickers.com VOLKSWAGEN 3d car stickers for wheel center caps СARBON LOOK (48 mm)
  2. XM_Rocks

***SOLD**** 2016 GTI SE 6MT - 37k Miles - PP, LP and DCC - One owner! OEM+ Build!

Car is sold. The middle of last week 3 buyers stepped forward and the car sold quickly with all parts. Two guys were really bummed they dragged their feet.
  3. XM_Rocks

^ thanks! I have 4 dealer offers of $16,500-$16,750 in stock form and have about $2500 in mods I can remove. Going to give it a few more weeks and part, it’s going to be a shame to remove all these nice bits.
  4. XM_Rocks

Bump, can’t keep two silver German bad ass rides. :cry:
  5. XM_Rocks

WTB 2017+ GTI under $20k

Mine is a 2016 which is identical to a 2017. 2016 GTI SE 6MT - 37k Miles - PP, LP and DCC - One owner! OEM+ Build!
  6. XM_Rocks

***Car is now sold*** 2016 VW GTI SE 6MT w/ 37,670 Miles Reflex Silver DCC - Performance Package - Lighting Package Pictures of the car - Full/Better Photos coming later this week Asking $18,750 Reason for sale, I bought a 997.2 and we don't need a 3rd car. One owner, garaged since Day 1...
  7. XM_Rocks

Found my GTI replacement, introducing my 997.2 C2

The metal ones would feel great. The stock plastic ones feel cheap when opening the door.
  8. XM_Rocks

Found my GTI replacement, introducing my 997.2 C2

Nice. This should be relevant for you. I am tempted. Might just end up going with silver/grey strap pulls or metal ones. 997 Door Handles - Martini/Gulf/Vaillant/Pink-Pig Racing Edition
  9. XM_Rocks

Having Car Driven In From One Dealer To Another

Awesome. Hopefuly the MK8 will also have some exciting colors on the GTI. The Cornflower blue and that gray on the Drivers Edition was fun, however the build here in the US was lacking IMO. You got the host of both worlds here!
  10. XM_Rocks

VW Lease Extension Monthly Payment?

I‘ve worked for a commercial finance company for 20 years. Unless its stated in your lease that the monthly rental payment will reduce (I doubt this is the case), it’s always the same payment that you had up front. Your lease documents should clarify that and extensions are usually month to...
  11. XM_Rocks

Should I buy an R32?

She bought the last 2018 Forrester XT in Texas new. So sad they discontinued the turbo in the Forrester. In 2019 they made a “sport” edition but it had a slug motor and tacky accents.
  12. XM_Rocks

Should I buy an R32?

You already have an automatic trans daily/cruiser, I’d skip and buy a S2000 instead. During my 911 search last year a clean 2004 S2000 w/ 53k miles posted locally for $17k. I drove it and decided to stay on my 911 path, however it was tough to walk away from. Those cars are seriously fun and...